Arrival at Base

After the intense battle that has occurred with the Sakura Empire, Enterprise and the other girls return to base with Sentinel Prime with them.

Time: ...

Location: The Docks, Main Azur Lane base

Seagulls are also heard along the base, as Sentinel Prime slowly walked to the bow of Enterprise's ship.

Enterprise thought: Does he really did a bad thing in the past before? He's not saying anything since we picked him up.

Sentinel Prime thought: This world is yet really peaceful, unlike what happened on Earth and Cybertron.

Cleveland: He's really quiet maybe because of his past I think...

Sentinel is silently looking around his sight as he's standing at the bow, and even looks to the base he's approaching. As soon as the ship entered the dock, Sentinel then drops to the port.

Enterprise: *Walks to Sentinel* Ummm... Sentinel?

Sentinel Prime: *Turns around to look at Enterprise* What is it?

Enterprise: We're now at the base.

Sentinel Prime: I know... Would you mind escorting me around this base?

Enterprise: Sure thing.

On the other side of the port.

Illustrious: Thank goodness, you all made it safely.

Unicorn: ...I'm glad everyone is fine...

Cleveland: Surely did!

Illustrious: So have you found the source of the signal?

Cleveland: Yep!

Illustrious: What was the source though?

Cleveland: *scratching her head* It's actually some sort of robot or something...

Illustrious: Robot???

Cleveland: Ummm just take a look over there... *Points at Enterprise's ship*

Illustrious then takes a look and sees the thing Cleveland is talking about, his body made of metal and has red paintings, a set of spikes on each pair of his hands, a helmet, and some 2 pairs of wheels on his chest and back knee.

Illustrious thought: Who and what is that? He seemed to came from a different world...

Unicorn: Illustrious onee-chan, do you know what is that?

Illustrious: Not yet actually.

Enterprise: Come.

**heavy metal footsteps**

Sentinel Prime: As your order.

Then they stopped in front Illustrious and Unicorn.

Illustrious thought: Impressive he seems to be larger when we get closer...

Illustrious: Greetings, I am Illustrious, lead ship of the Illustrious class carriers...

Unicorn: I... I am... Unicorn

Sentinel Prime: My name is Sentinel Prime one of The Last 13 Primes, or just... Sentinel...

Illustrious: It's nice to meet you Sentinel, please feel free to explore our base! You can escort him right Enterprise?

Enterprise: Yeah... Let's go Sentinel.

Sentinel Prime: To explore this place a bit faster I'll hitch you a free ride and you'll tell me which direction we'll be going...