A New Decepticon Recruit(?)

Megatron: A human huh...

Starscream: Yes it is master, but she's not just a human she's a hybrid of a human and an animal.

Megatron: I don't care about that, human is human that's all! Anyways why are you showing me this Starscream?

Starscream: Remember Dylan Gould master? One of Soundwave's collaborators who is loyal to us till the end?

Megatron: I do remember that...

Soundwave: Same as he even told you back then that the Autobots are actually alive.

Megatron: Yeah, so what is it that you want to do with this human Starscream?

Starscream: I'm thinking that it'll be great to make her serve you under your great command, how does that sound?

Megatron: A human under my command and to be part of the Decepticons... Sounds great

Starscream: I'm glad to hear that Lord Megatron!

Megatron: With that on the way, Soundwave call a few recruits of remodeling Orochi and Starscream give the human to Shockwave.

Starscream/Soundwave: As you wish Lord Megatron.

Soundwave then starts calling some Decepticons for a task of remodeling Orochi while Starscream gives the unconscious woman to Shockwave. Shockwave then proceeds to go to the Decepticon mothership.

With Shockwave

Once Shockwave entered the Decepticon mothership, he proceeded into the lab and put the human in a tube.

He first makes an analysis of her data.

Computer:
IJN Amagi: Amagi-class battlecruiser
Nation: Sakura Empire
Armamemt: 5 x 2 410mm guns 16 x 1 140mm guns
Speed: 30 knots
Displacement: 47 000 tons

Shockwave: Alright now proceeding...

He then pressed a button then some steam and some mechanical arms showed inside the tube meaning the conversion is starting with the computer showing the 'PROCESSING 0%...'

Shockwave then left the lab and there he meets up with Starscream.

Starscream: How's it going in the lab Shockwave?

Shockwave: The process is now starting, I'll go back once the procedure is complete...

Starscream: Hmmm nice to hear that... And it'll be great to not just had a human ally, but a human who serves to our master's faction!

Shockwave: Completely agreed with that Starscream...

Shockwave and Starscream then decided to meet up with Megatron...

With Megatron

Megatron is seen watching the work of modifying Orochi, he then sees Starscream and Shockwave arrived alongside him.

Megatron: Ah Shockwave, Starscream you two came

Starscream: Indeed milord!

Megatron: So Shockwave, how's your work with the human?

Shockwave: Well according to the data she's an Amagi-class battlecruiser who is a member of the Sakura Empire, as for now Lord Megatron the process of making her a Decepticon is now starting.

Megatron: Excellent work. Once the procedure is complete, tell her to meet me.

Shockwave: Yes Lord Megatron.

Shockwave then leaves the area.

Timeskip

Shockwave enters the lab. When saw that the process is 100% complete, he opens the tube.

Amagi: *activates*

Shockwave: Amagi you're now awake.

Amagi: Who are you?

Shockwave: I am Shockwave. You're currently inside the mother ship, now come on follow me someone wants to meet you.

With Megatron and Starscream

Starscream: I now cannot wait to see the success Shockwave has made!

Megatron: Of course Starscream, after all a new recruit is important as part for our plans.

Then Shockwave arrives

Shockwave: *bows down* Milord, the new recruit is now here she's 100% complete.

Megatron: Good to hear that Shockwave, now let her make way.

And with that Amagi arrives

Amagi: So you're the one who wanted to meet me, I am Amagi lead ship of the Amagi-class battlecruiser

Megatron: Well it is great to meet you, I am Megatron the leader of the Decepticons. Welcome new recruit, from this day onward you are now part of the Decepticons call me Lord Megatron.

Amagi: Yes Lord Megatron I swore to be loyal to the Decepticons until the very end... *bows down*

To be continued

That'll be it for today guys! Amagi as a Decepticon bio will come for some time...