Post Operation Seastrike Part 1

A week after the decisive battle with the Decepticons, Azur Lane base is having a positive living life along with NEST and the Autobots in which both are walking around, some buy food and other necessary stuff, and even having at the beach.

Sentinel, Optimus, Belfast, Yorktown and Enterprise on the other hand are having a stroll looking through whatever various are happening around them.

Enterprise: I can't believe that it's been a week now.

Yorktown: It is alright now my sister you don't have to worry about the Sirens or the Decepticons anymore.

Enterprise: IK it's just... I'm worried.

Yorktown: Worried about me isn't it?

Enterprise: Yeah even though you're my big sister, I'm just worried of your...health.

Belfast: Says the one who's being reckless almost at times.

Enterprise: I'm our symbol's might and a hero, and I need to save our world you know

Belfast: *sigh* Again with your reasonings

Yorktown: Come on now you two, we just have finished with that battle.

Belfast: Yorktown-sama could you please watch on your sister properly?

Yorktown: Ohhh Belfast I wish I could but there's nothing I can do to my dear sister...

Belfast: *scratches her head* Well this is hopeless.

Optimus Prime: You know, the way Enterprise acts reminds me of what I've been through with Bumblebee...

Belfast: What do you mean by that Optimus?

Optimus Prime: When he first is first assigned to the team before, there will be times caused some trouble to us as we had with the Decepticons...

Yorktown: Like for example?

Optimus Prime: He sometimes act on a childish way and oftentimes don't follow any orders given to him...

Belfast: Well that's kind of...

Yorktown: rebellious and rude of him.

Optimus Prime: But ever since during the war when lost his voice box, he kind of changed but he still acts to his old self...

Sentinel Prime: But the most important thing is that he's improving by a little

Optimus Prime: You got that right Sentinel, he's pretty much slowly getting a little more serious.

Belfast: Well it's kind of great that he's doing his job pretty well especially when destroyers needed an escort.

Yorktown: And Ark Royal is not much able to do any troubles with them...

As they are continuously walking they then encountered Amagi, Tosa, Akagi and Kaga on their way.

Amagi is seen smiling but her face is a little dark and her optic glows bright red, Tosa is like sighing and sweat dropping  while the latter two are like crying for help as they quickly ran to Enterprise.

Akagi: Grey Ghost help us...

Kaga: ...Get us out of this misery...

Amagi: You two~

The two feel their spines raise up as they slowly turned to see that Tosa is just a little scared as Amagi is smiling in an even more malicious look as two tick marks form on her left metal arm...

Flashback to one week ago

Amagi is seen having some teatime with Nagato, Mutsu and Kawakaze.