Thank You!!!

Thank you guys so much for the support on all of my stories. Honestly I got really burned out of this sections of Kana's story. So I ended this part a bit early. However I hope you all enjoyed Kana's story anyways. 

If you all would like a novella about her healing process and find her second mate. Please tell me, by leaving a comment or messaging me on the conversations tab. 

Check out my other story Days of Nox! I'll leave the description below: 

Twenty-Three years ago Nyx Archeron was fooled by the daughter of Tamlin. before she could complete her plans and bring the downfall of Night Court she was sucked into another world with no escape. Now the twins Gemma and Callista Salvatorr have to navigate their new home of Prythian after the Inner Circle comes to collect them after finding out about their existence. With magic to control and new bodies to master, will the girls be able to wake their father up from the hex that could end his life? Or will their mother succeed with her plans to destroy Night Court from the grave? With her mate out to seek revenge, the odds are stacked against them.

Once again thank you all so much for the support on my stories. It means so much. 

Happy Reads! :)