Chapter 25

*Anna's POV*

I open my eyes very slowly. I squint my eyes letting them adjust to the light. I turn my head to the left and see an empty chair with clothes on. I turn my head the other way. I see Bucky reading a book. He's leaning on one arm. I could get used to this pose. I squeeze his hand to get his attention seeing as I can't speak with this ocsigen mask. His head shoots up towards me. I smile. Not that he can see it anyway. He put his book down and leans towards me. I pick my arm up but it hurts like a mother fucker.
"Shit." I mumble. He laugh a little. He pick the mask up and over my head.
"Not funny." I smile.
"It is a little." He smile. He kiss the top of my head.
"Why didn't you tell me where you were going I could have helped we could have." He say softly.
"I hate people knowing about my past, I don't want pity from people. It's the way I am. I would hate you to see what I went through. Im so sorry I didn't tell you." I whisper.
"I know. But I want you to tell me everything okay. I love you and I want you to be safe." He say.
"I love you too." I say. He kiss me. I raise my hand to his hair. I deepened the kiss. He put his hands by my head and pushes himself off me. I pout.
"You need to rest." He say.
"Fine." I say. I go to turn around but I get a huge pain up my leg. I scream in pain.
"You ok." He say while helping me settle back down. I grab the top of my leg to try and stop it from throbbing.
"Yep just peachy." I groan.
"I'll go get Bruce." He say furrowing his eyebrows. He leave to get him. I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I put my hands on it. I remember this feeling. It was when I was pregnant. But surely that can't happen. After they took it away my womb was left damaged. No I'm sure it's just a pain from not eating. I grab my phone and text Natasha. One minute later Natasha comes rushing through the door with Clint and Wanda.
"Holy shit your awake." She squeal. She rush over and hug me. My bruises are hurting. I groan at the sudden pain.
"Oh fuck sorry." She say.
"It's okay." I laugh. I sit back.
"How are you feeling?" Wanda ask taking a seat next to me.
"I'm okay except for the huge hole in my leg and tons of bruises." I say sarcastically.
"Very funny." Clint roll his eyes.
"The reason why I called you is because I'm hungry. Do you mind getting me some breakfast or something." I say.
"No problem." Nat say. As they head out. Bruce comes in.
"Anna can I talk to you it's very important." He ask.
"Can I have Natasha please. I tell her everything?" I ask.
"Sure." He say. I look at her and she nods. The rest leave. She sit next to me.
"Okay. Some of your test results came back and I found something." He say.
"Is everything okay?" Nat say worriedly.
"Yes everything is more than okay, we found that your pregnant. With the blood loss it's a miracle that it's still alive." He smile. I sit there in shock. I turn to Natasha and she has the exact same expression as me. My face contorts into a smile. I never thought I could get pregnant after what happened.
"I-I'm pregnant." I say. He nods. I'm speechless. I look to Natasha.
"I'm pregnant." I smile.
"I know." She screams.
"Wait how am I gonna tell Bucky." I say my smile now disappearing.
"Has he ever mentioned kids to you?" She ask.
"When I told him about the first pregnancy." I say.
"Well there you go, he should be happy and if not I'll kill him." She say very seriously.
"Your not getting your hands on him." I squint my eyes at her. Then her face turns into a smile.
"Twat." I curse under my breath.
"Can you help me get up I want to go to Bucky's room I haven't seen him in a while." I shrug.
"You sure?" She ask.
"Yea I want to get out of here." I say. I sit up and swing my legs off the bed. She walk around the bed. She lean forward and I put my arm around her shoulder. She help me up. I limp towards the bathroom to change. She help me to change seeing as I can't do it. Once my hospital gown is off I'm standing there in my underwear looking at the bruises. I trace a few of them.
"Here." She put the clothes on the toilet lid and started dressing me.

*My outfit* I put my hands around her shoulders and she start helping me to his room

*My outfit*
I put my hands around her shoulders and she start helping me to his room. We go up the stairs. We go down a few corridors before we get to his room. Nat knock on his door. He mumble something then the doors open.
"Hey what are you doing here. I thought you had to rest." He say very confused.
"I hate hospitals." I shrug.
"Please get her off me she weighs a ton." Nat groan.
"Hey!" I say. I pull my arm from around her shoulders and grab the doorframe. He grab my waist and helps me inside.
"Thanks Nat." He smile. I roll my eyes. I crawl onto the bed. I sink into his bed.
"Why is your bed more comfortable than mine?" I ask.
"I have no idea." He say. He crawl on the bed next to me. I wrap my good arm around him. I'm to tired so I fall asleep. I thought I would never make it back to the compound in time. I'm glad I left when I did. I almost went to kill the one enemy I had in there. Anyway that was the past. I'm now focusing on the present. With my family and a little one on the way. I'm also thankful for Bucky. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without him.