Chapter 9

I flutter my eyes open. It's been a couple of days since I last saw Bucky. Nat keeps on ignoring me. I swear if she carries on I'll hurt her. Badly. Anyway. Steve has been MIA. And the rest is completely fine. I groan as I get up. My nightmare was brutal last night. I get up and splash cold water on my face to wake me up. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I brush my teeth and head to my wardrobe. I pick some work out clothes and put them on.

*My hair*

*My hair*

*My outfit (ignore the bottle, bag and the phone holder

*My outfit (ignore the bottle, bag and the phone holder. I just want the outfit and the watch.)*
I jog out of my room. I jog down the halls to the front doors. I tighten my hair before I start to run. My run is one hour long. I come back and go to the training room. I see some avengers already training. I take my coat off and start training. I do loads of warmups and floor work like squats and press-ups and shit like that. I then go to the dumbbells and start training on them. I do a full two hour work out plus the running. After I do that I'm in serious need for some coffee. But first I need a shower I stink. I head to my room and have a nice shower. After I'm done I wrap a towel around me. I dry my hair. I walk into my wardrobe and get some clothes.

*My clothes* I walk into my room and put deodorant and spray on

*My clothes*
I walk into my room and put deodorant and spray on. Vanilla my favourite. I sit at my desk and put a light amount of make up on. I decide to leave my hair straight which I rarely do.

*My hair* I shove some sunglasses on my head

*My hair*
I shove some sunglasses on my head. Hey it's fashion. I get up and go to the kitchen. I put a pot of coffee on. I sense someone behind me.
"I'm not stupid I know your there." I say while going to grab a mug. My back still facing them.
"Hey." A dark and very familiar voice say. Bucky. I freeze in my spot. Oh hell no. You go missing for a couple of days with no word. And left our conversation half finished. I don't know anymore.
"Hey." I say. I quickly poured my coffee and brushed past him. As I'm walking down the halls I hear my name. I look up and see Steve.
"Hey Steve come to warn me to stay away from Bucky don't worry I'll make your job easy." I say going to walk away.
"Actually no I was at the tower clearing my head and I decided to listen to you I looked at the footage and I see that I was wrong, I'm sorry for that." He say hurt clear in his voice.
"You sure I don't want to hurt your ego or come in between you." I say.
"Don't worry." He say. I smile. He smile back.
"I'll see ya later." I say.
"Bye Anna." He say. I turn a corner and see Nat. She walks past me. I grab her arm.
"What?" She says angrily.
"I have had enough of this, nothing happened with me and Bucky, it may have looked like that but we were both tired, I had paperwork off fury, we watched like four films. I was exhausted, I guess I got tired of fighting it off. So yes it was nice to have help sleeping and ask Steve and even Bucky to back up my story. Ok you are my best friend and you'd be the first to know if I had a boyfriend and if I felt that way about anyone. That has to count for something." I say hopelessly. But her face was like a brick wall no emotion. I go to turn away but she hugs me back.
"Sorry I guess I got a little hot headed." She say.
"A little?" I joke.
"Ok maybe a lot." She laugh.
"Ooooo coffee don't mind if I do." She say while taking the mug and waltzing away. That was my coffee bitch. I sigh. Guess I have to get another one. I walk back into the kitchen and I see him again.
"Listen I-." He say but I cut him off.
"Not listening, don't care." I say while walking past him. He grab my arm and shove me into the counter so I'm facing him. And him towering over me staring into my eyes.
"What do you want." I say trying to get out.
"I need to give you an explanation." He say darkly.
"Don't need one." I say.
"I had a scolding off Nat I thought you needed time to think. Once I got back I had a mission so I had to go. I regret not coming to sort things out." He say.
"I told you I'm fine and thank you for telling me. One last thing go away I need coffee." I say trying to get out again.
"What if I said no." He smirk.
"I'll break your arm in an instant, amongst many other things." I say and he lets me go. I go pour myself another mug of coffee. I feel his eyes on me again. I brush it off. I walk into the lounge. I have many conversations and then I decide to go to bed.

*Time skip a week*
(This week has been alright. I had a scouting mission with Nat and Steve about this warehouse and loads of guns. I didn't listen but it was straight forward really. And I crushed it obviously ;) Just remind me to never go on a plane with Nat again she was so annoying. But I love her she's my friend and I have to respect her. I'm kidding. I have become somewhat friends with Bucky and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm somewhat happy. I hope she's proud of me. It's only a couple of days until her 2 year anniversary of being gone. Don't worry I have managed to keep it together. For now.)