Chapter 16

Me and Bucky decided to sleep in separate beds just in case. It's the morning and I'm wide awake. I've been like this since three because I had a dream that I had to do things to Bucky and kill him as one of my missions. I told myself that I would never do that to him. I couldn't even if I tried. I can't be bothered to get up. I'm so tired. In the end my stubbornness won and I went in the shower and you know all that jazz.

*My clothes* I leave my hair go curly

*My clothes*
I leave my hair go curly. I drag myself out of my room. I take the long way to the kitchen hoping that would wake me up even more. I get to the kitchen and down a black cup of coffee. I walk into the lounge and see everyone.
"Heyyy!!!!" I hear Nat squeal. As soon as I look up I get pushed to the floor by Nat enclosing me in a hug.
"Hey Nat, I missed you too but I need you to get off." I say struggling. She squeeze me one more time before getting off. She help me up.
"Sorry hun." She say.
"Good to see you Nat." I say giving her a proper hug. I giggle. I take a seat next to Bucky.
"How was the mission sounded fun." I say leaning on my elbows.
"Only you would say that." Nat joke.
"Well I love a good mission." I say. I hear quiet laughs from everyone.
"It was fine, we got in and we got out." Steve say shrugging his shoulders.
"Nonsense there's always one fun part about a mission." I say.
"Okay maybe one part." He say glancing at me and then Bucky. I smile.
"Ok so what are we gonna do I'm bored." Sam say.
"Sleep." Wanda groans. I sit back in my seat. We laugh and joke for hours until everyone started to get tired. I go to my room and change into random pjs. I go to sit down but I get a knock.
"Can I come in?" He asks.
"Of course babe." I say
"Oh my god you're beautiful!" He says to me with the biggest smile on his face.
"Oh no I look like a rat right now." I say whilst laughing.
"No you don't." He says coming over to me. He wraps his arms around my lower back.
"Yep I do." I say.
"Listen to me don't ever say that again." He say.
"And what if I do." I say.
"Punish you." He says darkly.
"Oh yeah I look like a rat." I say. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately.
"This is your punishment? Really?"
"I'm not done yet baby." He whispers in my ear. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, he walks us over to the bed and drops me. He climbs on top of me and sticks his tongue down my throat. His hands move slowly up my shirt and on to my boobs. I pull him in closer so he's laying on top of me as we make out. I've had enough of him taking the lead so I turn him over so I'm straddling him still making out. I feel his dick hardening.
"Wow it feels like you're enjoying yourself." I say to him.
"Ssh" he says to me pulling me in again to kiss him. He stops quickly and I stand up.
"Are you okay?" I ask. He says nothing, he stands up and turns me so I'm facing towards the bed.
"Bend over." He says seriously. I do it.. obviously. He rips off my pyjama shorts from the back. And I feel him caressing him vagina from the back. 'God i missed these fingers' i thought. He inserts two of his fingers into my vagina, i moan softly. He gets faster and faster until he inserts his huge dick into me. He goes slow again cause he knows it annoys me from when he fingered me in the restaurant. I tell him to go faster. He speeds up, until he realises he needs to cum but I don't let him. I pull it out and kiss him. I pull his body in close to me and I want him to kiss me but he moves. Instead of kissing my lips he starts kissing my neck, moves down through my breasts, down my stomach, and goes closer and closer to my pussy. I know what's coming. He moves his tongue in circles on my clit and my vagina. I can't help help but moan and grip my hands on the bed. My legs start twitching, I know what's about to happen
"Oh my god I'm cuming." I scream.
"Good, this is only round one." He says. I giggle lightly and breathless.
"Your turn" I say. I grab him and slam him on the bed, I do the same as what he did to me. Kiss him from the neck all the way down to his cock, to give him butterflies. I put his cock in my mouth and go slow.
"That's not a good way to start, we both know you like going fast, i need to see what youre like." He says. I go faster and faster until he cum's.
"Fuck, you're good." He says moving me up to his mouth so he can kiss me. I breath loudly, we move to the top of the bed and he wraps his arm around me as he slowly falls to sleep. I can't sleep, I'm awake and staring at the ceiling thinking about what just happened. I close my eyes and fall asleep. Suddenly I wake up to him stroking my pussy.
"Morning beautiful." He says.
"Hey baby." I say in the middle of a yawn.
"Last night was amazing" I say.
"Today can be better." He says seductively. He inserts his fingers in my already wet pussy and kisses me. He's gotten me wet already? Oh my god i love this man. I slowly caress his thigh and slowely moves to his hard cock. I grab hit and start wanking him off, the faster he goes I go. We've got each other moaning. He pulls his fingers out to early. I grab his hands and push them back down.
"You dare stop." I say
"Wow you must be enjoying." He says whilst smiling leaning in for another kiss. I start moving by body onto his fingers and i start coming. He still hasnt cum yet? He pulls his fingers out and we focus on him. I go from wanking him off to giving him head. He was nearly ready to cum but then we got interrupted by a knock.
"Hey Anna it's me open up." I hear Natasha say.
"I can't answer right now." I shout.
"If your naked it's nothing I haven't seen before don't worry." She say. I feel Bucky glaring at me.
"What she's my friend." I whisper. He roll his eyes.
"I'm coming in." She says.
"No no no." I jump a little to cover him more. The last thing I want is for her to see him naked.