Chapter 19

"So when did this happen?" Tony question clearly drunk.
"Save it for when your sober Tony." Bucky grumble.
"Sorry lovebirds." He slurred. I feel him tense up.
"I'm genuinely happy for you." Sam say also very drunk. I cuddle up to him. I lean my head next to his.
"I can't remember what you told me when we were dancing." I whisper. He grunt. He grab my waist and pick me up. I turn my head back to them. They all had smirks on their faces. I turn back. He take me to a spare guest room. He open the door. He set me down. He walk back to the door. He press a phew buttons. He turn back to me. He wastes no time on devouring my mouth. I lift the bottom of his T-shirt. I pull it over his head. I run my hands over his chiselled abs. I run my fingers over the burn between his flesh and metal arm. He grab the back of my thigh and lift it up to his waist. With the other hand he unzips the back of my dress. He slowly slides the straps of my shoulders. My dress drops to my feet. He stop. He take a step back. His eyes roam over my body. I lean down to take my heels off. I look back up. He then grabs my waist and leans me down on the bed. I run my hands along his back. He stop.
"Do you trust me?" He ask. I nod my head.
"I need words doll." He ask dominantly.
"Y-yes." I say. He pulls his belt off. He bring it up. With the other hand he grabs my hands and pull them to the headboard. He ties them there with the belt. He looks down at me. I lean my head up to kiss him again. He shove my head down with his flesh arm around my neck. He shift down the bed until he got to my legs. He spread them open. The thin lace making no effort to hide how wet I was.
"Is all this for me." He say. I can feel his breath on my core. I shift my hips a little. I feel his thumbs in the side of my panties. He pull them and rip them. He throw the material somewhere. I gasp at his sharpness. He lick my folds. I moan. He run his metal arm down my stomach. It sends shivers down my spine. He devours my pussy. He slides his fingers inside me. He goes in and out slowly.
"Bucky P-please." I moan.
"Tell me what you want." He say darkly.
"Faster." I manage to get out. He then does as I say and goes faster. I reach my peak. My walls tighten around his fingers and I cum. He lick it all clean. He then comes back up and kiss me. I taste my juices in his mouth. He reach up and untie my hands. I instantly wrap my hands around his neck. He pull his trousers and boxers down. I lean up and unclip my bra. I throw it away. He look up at me. I grab his head and kiss him. He line his member up to my entrance and thrust deep inside me. I moan his name. He grunt as he goes faster each time. He's got me nearly at my high again. Im in for a long night. I release first and then he follows straight after. He fall on top of me. I catch my breath.
"Now I know what you meant while we where dancing." I chuckle.
"I know, I know." He say. He roll off me. I wrap my arms around him. He wrap his arms around me to. We sit in comfortable silence. I end up falling asleep. I open my eyes to an empty room. I hold the sheets close to my chest. I look down and grab his T-shirt. I would put my underwear back on but he ripped them last night. This thing is like a dress on me so hopefully no one will see. I open the door and make my way down to the kitchen. I see nearly everyone in there. Bucky turn around and sees me in the doorway.
"Hey there." He say walking up and giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Morning." I yawn. He turn back and carry on making whatever he was making. Everyone was looking at me.
"What." I say.
"Oh nothing." Sam say.
"Whatever." I say. I walk over to the coffee machine and pour myself a mug. I turn around and lean on the counter with my elbows facing everyone.
"Ok so I have many questions." Tony say. He looks so hungover.
"Shut up Tony stop the banging." Nat say stumbling in. She looks like a sore thumb.
"Here you need it more than I do." I say passing her my mug. I go back to leaning on the counter. I feel him behind me. He grab my hips and pull me up. I lean my head against his chest.
"Ok I really need to know when did this happen?" Tony ask.
"Since your mission in Munich." I say. Everyone's faces where in shock except from Steve's, Nat's and Wanda's.
"Jeez." I hear Sam say. I feel his hands go lower. He lift the T-shirt a little and slide is hand under. He groans a little.
"No underwear. Shit babe." He whispers.
"Well you did rip them." I say. I hear him chuckle.
"Ok I've arranged vehicles to take us home. Then a separate one for you two." Tony motioned towards me and Bucky. I roll my eyes. I grab a piece of toast. I quickly eat it. I pull his hands away from me and I grab another mug of coffee. I moan at the flavour touching my mouth. Bucky give me that stare.
"What." I ask. He shake his head and go back to a conversation.