Chapter 22

After we finish singing we settle down. I put the second one on.
*Knock knock*
"Whoever it is go away we're busy." Morgan shouted. I giggle a little. The door open.
"Is it okay to say goodnight to my girlfriend or not?" I hear Bucky shout.
"You got one minute before Elsa starts singing." Morgan shout. Bucky come in with nothing on only his sweatpants. I lick my lips. He lean down and kiss my forehead.
"You missed." I smile. I kiss him on the lips.
"Goodnight doll." He say.
"Goodnight." I say.
"Love you, see you tomorrow." He chuckle.
"Love you too." I say. I turn back to Morgan and she's crossing her arms and looking at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing." She giggle.
"Oooo Elsa. Into the unknown." She sing. We fall asleep before the film ended. I jolt up feeling very odd. I run to the bathroom and empty my stomach into the toilet. I sit back on the wall. I get up and brush my teeth. I shouldn't have eaten so many sweets and chocolate last night. I walk back in to see Morgan gone. Shit I must have scared her. I go down to the kitchen and find Morgan eating with Bucky. I lean on the door. I watch them giggle, laugh.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Hiii Annie." She squeals. She jump off the stools and hug me.
"Hey cheeky." I laugh.
"Can we watch the little mermaid tonight?" She ask giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Im not gonna have a night just me and Ann with you around Morgan am I?" Bucky chuckle.
"Nope." She say popping the 'p'. As I'm eating I feel my phone buzz.
"Hang on I gotta take this." I say. I get off the stool and go to the hallway.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hello, This is Agent Coulson from S.H.I.E.L.D." He say.
"Hey Phil how are you?" I ask.
"I'm doing good, but I need you at the headquarters Fury wants to talk to you. It's very important. Make sure to carry an umbrella." He say.
"Do you know what it's about?" I ask.
"I'm afraid that information is classified to me. My apologies." He say.
"Don't worry about it I'll see you in a bit." I cheer.
"Bye Anna." He say.
"Bye." I say. I walk back in and finish my breakfast.
"I'm gonna go wake up mommy and daddy." Morgan squeal.
"Bye Gigi." I say. I finish breakfast and I head to my room. I clean up the blankets and the empty sweet and chocolate wrappers. I take a shower. I put my robe on with underwear underneath. I make my way to the gear room to grab my suit. I go back to my room and put it on.

 I go back to my room and put it on

*My suit*
I strap my holsters on. I slip on my boots. The reason why I'm putting my suit on. Is because 'carry an umbrella' is a code for either highly classified or mission. I go to the training room and grab two throwing knifes and put them in the arm holsters. I also put one in my right boot. I grab two hand guns  and put them in the holsters in my thighs. I grab two rounds of ammo. I put it in the small bags on my sides. I grab an AK-47 and put the strap around my torso and shoulder. I make sure I have an extra round of ammo for that as well. I grab a duffel bag and pack a spare first aid kit. I pack extra guns and knifes. I grab some taser discs. The ones Nat uses. I grab a grappling hook gun and shove it in the bag. I grab the bag and make my way to the lounge.
"Ok guys I'm going." I say.
"I thought it was just a meeting." Bruce said.
"Well you never know with Fury. He also used a code that we used when I lived there." I shrug.
"Be careful that's all." He say.
"I'm always careful." I smile. Oh how wrong I was. I check the time. I gotta go.
"We'll I'll see you guys either tomorrow or later." I say. Bucky stand up and give me a kiss like it was our last one.
"Be safe, see you when you get back, love you." He say.
"I will. I love you." I say.
"I really gotta go bye!" I say rushing out of the room. I get in the jet and start it up. I fly out of the hanger smoothly. I get to the headquarters. I quickly make my way to his office. I knock.
"I see you got my message." He say. I nod.
"Ok what is it." I say. I put the bag down on the side of the seat.
"Well they have found you. We tried to put up extra protection in the avengers compound but being out on the streets might have caused it. We'll send a phew squad teams in a phew days to take 'em' down." He say.
"Let me do it." I say.
"We don't have the squads ready." He say.
"There's no need I'll take them down myself." I shrug.
"It's too dangerous." He say.
"I've been through worse. I'll be okay I promise." I say.
"No I'm not letting you." He say sternly.
"Please I can handle it." I demand.
"What about the avengers we'll get them to come down." He say.
"No I don't want them facing my demons with me. This I have to do myself." I demand again. He sigh.
"You have 12 hours then I'm sending them." He say. I nod my head. I grab the bag and I make my way down to the jet. I start the engine and make my way to Russia. I steadily lower the jet onto the ground. I turn everything off. I open the door. I take a breath. I haven't smelled the greenery in forever. Or what feels like forever. I stand there for a while to calm my nerves. I make my way towards the facility. I make it up the hill. I take a look. There it is. The Red Room.