Chapter 7

I finish my food in silence. He's different than what I thought. He's handsome and sexy sure but he's sweet and incredibly charming. For fuck SAKES Anna. Stop your not here for some crush that your never gonna get. I take my beer bottle and plate back into the kitchen. I put the bottle in the bin and I wash the plate. I turn around and see no Bucky. I head to the lift and press the 15th floor button again. As the doors close I see Bucky standing there. I give him a smile and he returns it. I walk out of the lift and walk to my office or rather Tony's. I walk in and continue my work. Fuck these pieces of shit really are looking for me. Oh well if they ever do I'll kill them. Easy right. It is they won't know what's coming. I finish up the last page and I send it to fury. I pace back and forth waiting for confirmation. I hear the email and I check it. I get confirmation and I check the time. 9:47 pm. There's no way am I going back now. I'm tired and I have a headache. I guess I'll have to stay here. I grab my bag and shut down the computer. I walk down the corridors and the place is like a ghost town. I go the the lift again and go to the avengers penthouse. I go to the bathroom and change into my pyjamas.

*My pyjamas* I fold my clothes and put them into the bag

*My pyjamas*
I fold my clothes and put them into the bag. I slip my sliders on and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk out and walk into the kitchen I grab a glass of water. I walk into the lounge and see Bucky. Shit I should have picked less revealing pyjamas.
"Hey." He say while looking at me up and down.
"Hey." I smile. I put my bag down by the sofa and I take a seat next to him.
"Sorry for leaving I had to finish paperwork and emails fury had me do." I say.
"Don't worry about it." He smile. I smile at him again and I see that his right hand is all beaten up. How did I not notice this when we were eating.
"Oh my god your hand." I say picking his hand up.
"It's fine it'll heal." He say pulling his hand back.
"Nope I'm not letting that slide. By the looks of it you have a cracked knuckle. Looks like it's been done recently and you won't be able too use it for a while if I don't treat it." I say turning his hand to get a better look.
"Don't worry I'll be fine." He say pulling back or well attempting to. I pull his hand back.
"Not up for discussion, come on." I stand up and pull his hand. Gently of course.
"Come on." I say. He pull his hand and my grip is strong so he pull me towards him. I'm very close to his face. Shit.
"No I'm fine." He say in his dark voice. I pull my hand away and lean back up.
"Fine if you won't move I'll bring it to you." I say walking back out. I look through the freezer and get a small bag of ice. I walk back in the lounge and sit.
"Keep this on your hand I'll go find a first aid kit for some wrap." I say while placing the ice bag on his hand. I feel his gaze on my every move. I get up and walk around to find a lab or an infirmary. I turn many corners until I find it. I look everywhere. I look inside of a random cupboard and I find it.
"Ah-ha" I breath. I look inside and look for a wrap and tape. I take them back and sit next to him.
"Hand." I say holding out mine for him to place his. He was hesitant at first but he let my stubbornness get to him. I can feel it. He put his hand in mine. I take the melted ice off his hand and start wrapping it. I feel his eyes on me again. I normally don't get nervous but for some reason I am. I rip the last piece of medical tape and place it on.
"There all better." I say.
"I told you id be fine." He say.
"A thank you would be nice." I say. I put the leftover bandage and tape on the coffee table. I hear him sigh.
"Thank you." He say.
"No problem." I smirk. I sit back.
"You want to watch a movie kill some time." He offer.
"I'll get some blankets." I say.
"I'll set it up." He smile. I get up and walk up the stairs. I walk down a hallway and I see symbols on the doors. I see Nat's. I walk in and see a red, white and black themed bedroom. I look through her wardrobe and find blankets. I grab them. I take them back into the lounge.
"Found them." I say.
"Ok what do we want to watch?" He ask. I look at the screen and see Rocky three half watched.
"You like Rocky?" I ask.
"Yep one of my favourites." He smile.
"Same." My expression widens.
"Wanna watch them then." He says shifting over. I nod my head. I unfold the blankets and place them over us. He press play. We finish watching the first one.
"Can we watch he second one or do you have a curfew." I smirk.
"Yes we can, I wanna see Rocky kick Apollo's ass." He smile. He put the second one on. We sit through another one. We watch the fourth and I have to say. Even tho I have seen them before I'm invested. My eyes start to get heavy. I try my hardest to stay awake. Jesus Anna whatever you do don't fall asleep. But I do. Shit.