Chapter 14

"I think I'll have a beer." He sigh. I smile. I close the food menu as I decide to have a chicken burger. Bucky decided on a steak. 
"What can I get for you." A different waiter said. Thank god she's gone. I've had enough of her squeaky high pitched voice. 
"Can I have a cosmopolitan please." I say. He nod his head and write it down.
"And you sir." He say. 
"A beer please." Bucky say. 
"What beer would you like?" The waiter ask. 
"Surprise me I'm not fussy." He laugh. 
"One cosmopolitan and one surprise beer coming right up." He nod. I keep looking at the menu to make sure I haven't seen anything else I fancy. I feel his breath on my shoulder. 
"What are you doing?" I whisper. 
"Well I said the last option was you so I'm getting what I wanted." He said darkly in my ear. I let out a shaky breath. 
"There are people here." I say. I knew that there were barely any people around us but I don't want the embarrassment if someone catches us. 
"There's no one." He whisper. He press soft kisses on my shoulder. I feel his hand going from my thigh to the hem of my dress. He pull it back a bit so it's easier. I feel his fingers brush lightly on my wet pussy. 
"Lingerie fucking hell you are killing me." He whisper. I smile a bit. Thank god Nat I luv you for getting me these. But she doesn't need to know that. He press his thumb on my clit through my panties. I try not to moan but I can't help but let one quiet one slip. I lean more onto him and bury my head in his neck. He lifts my panties up and moves them to the side. He carry on playing with me. 
"Bucky...please, I want you." I whisper.  He wastes no time and pumps two of his fingers inside of me. He goes in and out slowly to annoy me. 
"Faster." I whisper.
"Whatever you want doll." He say.  He goes faster and faster. I feel the knot in my stomach rising. I doesn't take me long to release. He goes in and out slowly to help me come down after my orgasm. He put my panties back. He pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. I kiss him. He smile into the kiss. 
"What?" He ask. 
"Nothing." I say. 
"Here you are." The same waitress as earlier say. Bucky notice you tense up. I look over at him and I looks as if he's figured it out. Shit. 
"Thank you." He say. 
"Thanks." I say as nicely as I could. 
"No problem. Now can I have your food order or are you not ready yet?" She asked hoping clear in her voice that she could come back and see the view. 
"Nope I think we're ready." I say nodding my head then looking at Bucky. He smirk and chuckle. 
"If you want to doll." He say. 
"Ok can I have a chicken burger please." I say. 
"Ok would you like a side of onion rings?" She ask.
"No thank you." I say. She smile at me. Ugh. 
"And you sir." She ask battering her eyelashes to him. 
"A steak please, well-done." He say.
"Any sides?" She ask. 
"No thank you." He say. 
"Alright thank you." She say. As soon as she turns her back I start on my drink. 
"Hey doll slow down." He say while grabbing my drink.
"But I need it." I say. 
"Ok but slow down, Tony will be wondering why I bought so many cosmopolitans on his card." He say. 
"I promise." I grab the drink off him and put it down. 
"Ok so I want to know more about you like the Bucky now. Not back then I know to much about your double dates and alley fight dates with Steve." I say. 
"Ok well I still like 40s music it's a little classy but it's my past so." He say.
"Classic, and a little old." I joke. He glare at me. I put my hands up in defence. 
"I love Rocky and back to the future. I read a lot of books and I can't help but feel things I have never felt about a girl before." He say.
"Now tell me about you." 
"I love Rocky of course. I love 70,80,90 music and only Nat and Wanda knows this put I like to play the guitar and piano sometimes. I also feel very attracted to a guy that I sure as hell can't beat at an arm wrestling contest and I thought I was the best at those." I say. He laugh. 
"Your gonna have to play me some of your 80s music sometime." He say. 
"I think I will only when people aren't listening." I say.
"Are you that bad?" He joke. I hit his chest playfully.
"I'm not the best but I can play some tunes." I say. 
"I bet your amazing." He say while kissing my forehead. 
"Can I ask you something?" He nod.
"Did Steve tell you about me." 
"About what." He say very confused.
"I need you to know this and I can't hold it in, I'm a level 1 widow in the Red room, alongside Nat but I was also famously known as the seductress. I would have to do you know sex with lot of men. I had no choice but that life is behind me and I promise I will never hurt you like that." I say. It takes him a minute to proses all of it. 
"I know you were I got told at HYDRA, they told me if I ever saw you I would have to but bullets in your head. When I first saw you, I recognised you straight away, but when I got to know you I saw that you had left all of that behind, I can tell you hated it there we had loads of story's off Natasha when the Red Room was on our hit list." He say. I cup his cheek. I bring his face closer and lean my forehead against his. 
"All those men they meant nothing but you, you mean the world to me." I say. 
"Everything I've done everyone I killed I don't know how I deserve you but I can't help it your amazing despite our shit past's." He say. I nod my head agreeing with him.