Chapter 5

"Hey girls." She smile.
"Hey Nat." Wanda smile back. 
"Nat what are you doing making this pore man carry all the clothes." I joke while going to help Steve. 
"Exactly." Steve agreed. 
"You'll get over it don't worry." She laugh. I roll my eyes. 
"Sorry about her Steve, I guess she's exited." I say. While taking the bags from Steve. 
"We get this all the time, the only time she's serious is in a meeting or on a mission." He smile. 
"Oh I know I've had first hand of that." I laugh. 
"We'll I have to go, enjoy." He chuckle. He walk out. I walk over to Nat who is now unpacking a shit ton of clothes. I don't even bother helping her. After having more conversations with Wanda. As Nat come to one of the last bags I see the brand. Victoria secret. You better not have you little fucker. 
"Natasha Romanova что вы наделали? (What have you done?)" I ask. 
"What?" She ask cluelessly. Oh you piece of shit. She's acting as if she hasn't got a clue what she's done. 
"Um you know Victoria secret, the best lingerie brand ever." I say crossing my arms.
"Oh that yep you need some, you never know when your gonna need it." She wink. Oh your so dumb Natasha.
"I thought you wouldn't let me date or better yet sleep with someone." I challenge. 
"I didn't say that." She cross her arms. 
"Might as well have." I challenge. 
"You never know with missions." She smirk.
"I'm still not keeping them." I say.
"You will." She say.
"Nope."
"Yep." 
"No." 
"Yep." 
"No Natasha." 
"Yes you are." 
"No!" 
"Yep." 
"Urrgghhh fine, I'll keep them." I say. 
"Yesssss." She say elongating the 'S'. 
"Doesn't mean I'm gonna wear them." I say walking out of my wardrobe. I hear her laugh to herself. I roll my eyes. 
"Sounds like you were having fun." Wanda joke. 
"You too." I say jumping on my bed. She laugh. 
"Ok I'm done." Nat say jumping next to me. 
"Anyone want to watch movies?" I ask. 
"Hell yeah!" Nat exclaim.
"Let's do it." Wanda smile. 
"I'm gonna get in some pyjamas." I say. 
"Me too." Nat and Wanda say. I get up and walk back into my wardrobe. I look around and find a draw full of pyjamas. I look through them all and find a pair that I like. Well done Nat my fav colour as well.  

*My pyjamas* I then go to my desk and do my hair

*My pyjamas*
I then go to my desk and do my hair.  

*My pyjamas* I walk over to my tv and turn it on

*My pyjamas*
I walk over to my tv and turn it on. I pick up the remote and scroll through the different apps. I find Netflix and turn it on. I see that there are so many accounts. Sam's, Steve's. I'm quite surprised he can work a tv no offence. Nat's and so on. I go to the bottom and make a new account for me. Hey if I'm going to be stuck here with them I'll need peace and Netflix. I make the account and put a picture of a red widow spider. Now everyone knows not to touch. I then go to the home page and start scrolling. I then see Nat and Wanda came in wearing their pjs. 
"Ok what do we all want to watch?" I ask. 
"To be honest anything at this point, the boys are obsessed with this tournament thing." Nat shrug. 
"Wanda?" I ask. 
"The divergent series?" She suggest. 
"Yep let's do it." I smile. I go to the search bar and search for it. I press play. We sit there for hours screaming at the screen. Eventually we all get very tired and fall asleep. 
'BANG?! BANG?! as I watch her body fall to the floor lifeless. I sit there not being able to do anything'
I jolt up from my nightmare. I look around in a panic. I sigh when I realise I'm in my room. I get up carefully not to wake up tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb. The dumb one being Nat. I laugh quietly at my new nicknames for them. I creep over to my bathroom and splash water on my face. I look at my darkened expression in the mirror. Shit I look like the walking dead. I grab my hairbrush and attempt to get the bun out. After a while trying to get the bobble out I end up cutting it. I brush through my hair. I then put my hair in a braid and twirl it into another bun. I secure it in place with another bobble. Let's pray I don't have to break any more. I walk back in I sigh as I'm to awake to go back to sleep. I decide to take a walk around. I step lightly through all the corridors. I find Tony and Bruce's lab. I see a lot of things that I may be able to fix but I doubt the hot head will let me. Aka The One and Only Tony Stark. I keep walking around. I find myself in the training room. I walk around grazing my hand on some of the equipment. I feel a slight breeze. I see the window open. I walk over and look up at the stary sky. I breath in the fresh air. I smile. I watch and listen while the trees swing back and forth in the slight wind. I reach for the handle and close the window. I turn around and take another walk. I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I head back to my room. I still feel very on edge here but hey it's my first day don't judge. I open my door very carefully. I walk in and put my drink down on the nightstand. I attempt to get in but the dumb one has taken all of the room. I gently push her over a little. She squirm and move over even more. I sigh. I go to the box and the end of my bed and search for a blanket. I pick it up and sit on the big cushion on the end of my bed. I get settled in and fall asleep. This time until the morning. I hope.