Chapter 6

*Time skip a week*
(Fury has asked me to finish some of the important paperwork he had planned for me to do. So I have to go to the Stark tower offices to finish them)
I get in the shower and let the warm water roam my body. I don't need to do my hair so I'm twice as fast. I get out and put my clothes on.

*My Clothes * I go to my desk and put a light amount of make up on

*My Clothes *
I go to my desk and put a light amount of make up on. I then put my curlers on. I wait for them to be hot enough. I pick them up and curl my hair.

*My hair * I then do one last twirl in the mirror

*My hair *
I then do one last twirl in the mirror. I grab a bag and put pyjamas and clean underwear in. You never know the paper work fury gives you it's a bitch. I grab my bag and keys and head to the kitchen. I walk in and see Steve making breakfast and Nat flicking through a magazine.
"Hey guys!" I smile.
"Hey, where are you going all sexy and smart?" Nat smirk. I turn on the balls of my feet to face her.
"First of all its not sexy and I have to work today." I say turning back around to butter my toast.
"Sorry about her Steve." I whisper.
"Don't worry." He whisper back.
"Since when do you work?" Nat joke.
"When do you shut up?" I snap back.
"Touché." She say. I laugh.
"I have to go see ya later." I say.
"Bye Anna." Steve say.
"Bye hun." Nat say. I walk to the garage and see my car. Um when did that get there. I thought I would have to call a taxi or something. I flick it open and get in. I put my bag in the passenger seat and start the car. I look back and reverse. I drive to the tower. I walk in and they stop me. Great that's all I need.
"Miss we need some ID." The guard say.
"What do you mean ID." I say.
"We need your ID or we won't mind arresting you." He say.
"Ok fine." I say while pulling out my S.H.I.E.L.D and avenger ID card.
"Happy." I say annoyed. He take the badges over to the desk. I stand there for a while until he comes back over to me.
"So can I go through or what?" I say sarcastically.
"Sorry for the wait miss Volkov you can pass." He say.
"That's what I thought." I say. I walk to the lift and press the 15th floor where all the offices are. I walk in and I see people staring. I roll my eyes and find the spare office tony said I could use. I log in and look at the paper work. Fuck I'm in trouble. I dive right in. This is taking forever. I decide to take a break from this endless paper work. I take my glasses off and rub my temples. I walk down the halls and find the cafeteria. Fuck no I'm not eating here. The food looks like shit. I mean it's Tony Stark you would think he can afford proper food. I go to the lift and go to the avenger penthouse. Well I am one so no one will stop me. I hope. I walk in and the whole penthouse is empty. There's no one. Great. I walk to the kitchen. I look through the fridge and I end up picking a simple burger and fries. I go to put the rest of the fries in the freezer but as I stand back up I feel someone put their leg in between mine and slam me to the ground. I groan in pain.
"Oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt your moment." Tony say while walking out.
"Fuck off." I say. I look up and my eyes meet with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
"Shit sorry I thought you were an intruder." He say getting off me and helping me up.
"Yep well I'm not." I say stretching my back.
"You know your not meant to be up here." He say while leaning against the counter. I walk past him and resume cooking.
"I know I'm authorised to be here." I say.
"What to cook burgers." He say.
"Nope, I work here well at the compound." I say.
"You want some food I don't mind adding more." I say turning to him. I never had a good look at him but holy shit. He's hot. Fuck Anna get your head out of the clouds.
"Yes please, but don't poison me." He joke. I smile at his joke. I go get another burger and put it on the grill and more fries.
"I'm Bucky by the way." He say.
"I'm Anna, the new avenger." I smile.
"I thought your name was Anastasia." He say confused.
"Oh it is but I prefer Anna." I say.
"Well it's nice to meet you." He say smiling.
"Nice to meet you too." I say. I turn back and turn the burgers over and but them in a bun. I grab the fries from the oven and put them on the plate. I put them on the table.
"You want a drink?" I ask.
"Yep, anything." He smile while sitting down. I nod and go grab two beers. I bring them too the table and I start on the food.
"So what are you doing here?" He ask.
"Working." I say.
"No like with the avengers." He say.
"I kind of made some important people angry, like against the law and I made a dept with fury and this was a part of it, so here I am." I shrug.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Sort of the same, I made people angry and a part of my pardon is that I have to stay under the supervision of the avengers." He say.
"Your the winter soldier I get it now." I say.
"Get what?" He ask clearly confused.
"Brave, fearless, strong a total lady's man, but loyal and charming and a huge ass from what I can tell." I joke. He laugh at my statement.
"Your also meant to be this amazing, sexy, fearless, badass woman who shows no emotion while in a fight. But not from what I can see." He say.
"I guess we both thought wrong." I smile.
"I guess so." He smile back.