Next came the X-Men, followed by Alpha Flight- a team Dean had not actually met before. He'd seen Guardian once during the Sokovia Accords debacle, and the entire team had been present during the final battle with Thanos. Seeing them outside of the strife and conflict was refreshing.

King T'Challa arrived with an entourage consisting of Princess Shuri, Queen Mother Romanda, Okoye and several Dora Milaje as well as M'Baku. They brought with them an assortment of baby toys from Wakanda.

Fury and Maria arrived and Dean swore he could see a tear falling down Fury's cheek. The man quickly swiped it away, pretending it never happened.

"Was that a tear I saw?" Dean asked.

Fury smiled. "Just something in my eye." He looked down at the boys and shook his head. "I'm so proud of you, Dean."

Dean choked up at this rare display of emotion from Fury, then began to cry when the man surprised him with a hug.

"Don't cry or you'll make me cry," Fury growled.

"You already were."

"I had something in my eye!" Fury groaned.

"You're a natural, Buck," Sam said as he watched Bucky hold Magni while he held Modi.

"Hey, who says the Winter Soldier can't be good with kids?" Bucky asked with a lopsided grin as he rocked Magni.

"Does it make you want one of your own?" Dean asked Kyle when it was his and Steve's turn to hold a baby.

Kyle flushed bright red and averted his eyes when Steve gave him a pointed look. "I mean taking care of Steve is already a full time job."

"Right, because I'm so high-maintenance," Steve chuckled.

"He makes me polish his shield," Kyle said.

"Oh, I'm sure he makes you polish something," Dean said with a smirk.

"Walked right into that one, didn't I?" Kyle sighed. Then he moved closer to Dean and whispered to him. "Though seeing him hold a baby does make my nonexistent ovaries burst,"

"Alright, you baby hogs," Clint called out as he and Laura walked up. "It's our turn."

Steve handed Modi over to Clint while Kyle placed Magni in Laura's arms.

"Well, hello there, you handsome little guy!" Laura gushed.

"That's right, come and say hi to your uncle Clint. Which one am I holding?"

"You have Modi," Thor clarified. "Magni has a tiny birthmark on his shoulder."

Clint grinned over at Dean. "You know Natasha would be losing her mind over these two right now."

Thor took Dean's hand and squeezed it.

"She'd act uninterested but she'd be head-over-heels," Bruce said as he took his turn holding the boys.

Tony and Pepper came next and, as expected, Tony turned into a blubbering mess. "They're just so perfect, Goosey." He turned to Pepper. "Doesn't it make you want another baby?"

Pepper laughed. "You mean aside from you?" She asked before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey, Parker- it's your turn!" Tony called when Peter showed up.

Peter's eyes widened. "I don't know, I mean I never held one before and..."

"It's easy, kid," Tony said. "Here. Just hold him like this and always remember to support the head."

Peter stared down at the baby and his nervous expression slowly became a smile. "You guys made really pretty babies," he finally said, eliciting a laugh from everyone.