Comments Are Made

Start from the beginning

"Yeah a little one. I don't really know the girl man so I'm just going to keep it nice and easy."

"Jacques?"

"With me boys nothing much happened. Listen I'm going to get to know Mollie and Cheyanne more today but I do miss Delilah, like I'm led in bed last night thinking about her. Wondering what she's doing."

"Dami?"

"I'm in a bit of trouble lads, I tried to be open and there's no real in between with me it's either fully open or fully closed. So I got chatting to Summer and she took me on the terrace and we had a kiss. I kept that wall in bed because I just feel like in there it's a lot more intimate but I still miss Indiyah, I can't lie."

"Davide?"

"When I kissed Mollie I thought about Ekin-Su for a second... I think my situation is a bit different because even though we had that connection we were not that close after what she did. I need to act without thinking about it too much at the moment and then there will be a decision from inside of me."

"Andrew?"

"Obviously I want to get to know Coco, she's a good looking girl and yeah when we got into bed we were just laughing for ages."

"Is your head now more on her than Tasha?"

"It's... yeah at the moment I think it is. But I'm very confused."

Dami and Andrew could see how down Jacques looked and took him off to the side.

"I've woke up in this filthy mood." He explained. "But now I'm like 'what am I doing?'. I can't think like this, it's not me."

"You're feeling guilty before you've even done anything."

"I'm thinking about Delilah's feelings and not my own. But I'm so scared of hurting her that I'm holding myself back"

"I'm not on my own, that's what I was thinking."

"I've got to get to know the girls and then if I'm feeling a kiss tonight then I'll get that kiss. How do I know if what I have with Delilah is special without seeing what I feel like with other girls."

"What do you think Delilah is doing then?" Andrew asked. "Are you hoping she's doing the same?"

"Nah man don't bring him back to dead meat." Dami replied. "He's got new meat to fry."

"Girls make me happy and I just want to be happy. I'll deal with the consequences later."

****

Jacques and Mollie were sunbathing by the pool later on when he suddenly jumped up and pulled her into the pool. They had a quick cuddle in there before sitting on the side.

"I feel like you and me are going to be trouble in here. Or you getting me into trouble."

"Why would I get you into trouble?" Mollie asked him. "Who are you going to get into trouble with?"

"No, I've got no-one to get into trouble with."

"Exactly and you've done nothing wrong... yet."

"Me and you get on well though."

"You actually shocked me quite a lot, I thought we would get on well but not like this well."

"How are you two doing?" Coco almost made them jump, sitting on the side and dangling her legs into the pool.

"Just having a little chit chat, enjoying the sun." Mollie answered.

"You look really good together. You know when you just think two people look good together, that's you."