"I would appreciate if your tone would be softer", he spoke sternly making the other woman look at him. No matter how old Rehan Khurana could go but still he had the power to make people scared from his one look and the woman in front of him wasn't different. Rehan Khurana can show you the hell if you trouble his family and his wife was definitely somebody he treasured close to his heart.

"You all are being unfair to my daughter", She shouted looking at Aaradhana who flinched at her words till this point Shraddha and Roshni came downstairs who were in Roshni's room searching name for the upcoming babies.

"Mumma, what are you doing?", Shraddha asked as her mother came close to her pulling her away from Roshni who frowned herself not understanding what was going on. 

Her mother cupped her face making her look at her with confusion before kissing her forehead.

"You all have had a soft heart for this girl even when she came up from such a weak family background", she spoke looking at Rehan and Aaradhana who were looking back at her only. Roshni didn't really understand what was going. She just realized this woman was here to humiliate her because of her family standards.

"And what does background have to do with place in heart", Rehan asked her coldly.

"I would love to talk to a woman", She spoke looking at Aaradhana.

"Or is she so scared to speak to me", she further taunted again which was the last stray for Aaradhana who stared at her with anger this time. 

"Don't talk to me that way. First tell me what is wrong. You are just chanting about something wrong happening to our daughter-in-law. Why not just be clear?", Aaradhana asked this time coming in front.

"I am seeing you from so long. You only give importance to this girl who I don't even know comes from which family", She further spoke pointing at Roshni who had teary eyes this time.

"She is my wife mind that before saying another thing", They heard a chilly voice which was enough for her face to loose all the colour. She got to know that Anav went out for a business trip than how come he was here.

He stormed inside the mansion before standing beside his wife who stared at him with teary eyes. He immediately wiped her tears before throwing daggers at the woman who dared to hurt his wife.

"Why don't you just get to the point? I know you are here for something ask and get lost", Anav spitted out with anger making Shraddha stare at him with parted lips at how rude he was with her mother.

"I was going to ask the same thing", Rehan spoke glaring at the woman.

"You know too well, right", she spoke making the two alpha males staring at her daring her to deny.

"Fine, I am here to ask for my daughter's right", She spoke making everybody frown.

"I know you all have been unfair to my daughter already and now that this poor girl is pregnant, you would totally forget her", she spoke making Roshni's hold tighten around Anav's elbow. Her hand immediately moved to touch her tummy in a protective manner.

"Spit it out already", Anav spoke fisting his hands. He was silent this long just because she was Shraddha's mother otherwise he would've showed her the result of hurting his wife.

"Shraddha already told me that she is pregnant with twins", She spoke making Roshni stare at Shraddha this time not liking the way she was sharing this private thing with somebody who hates her so much.

"So... I want the whole Khurana empire should be named under her", she spoke at once making Anav stare at him like she was stupid or was going to loose her mind.