Wait and See

"I have missed you so much." Cody kissed me passionately as he picked me up at the airport.

"I missed you too." I wrapped my arms around him and took in his beautiful scent. It was hard to explain, but Cody always smelled vaguely of the stage, like he performed so much it had just become a part of him.

He slung my duffel bag over his shoulder and led me to the car. "So, I know you probably really want to just relax, but the boys and I are having a party and they want you there. Maxx in particular."

"Of course he does." I muttered. "Well...I'm not really feeling up to a party. Can't we just-"

"Please, Al?" Cody took my hand, one still safely on the steering wheel. "I promise we won't stay for long."

I sighed and nodded "But I need to talk to you, preferably when you're not driving..."

"Are you alright?" Cody's grip on my hand tightened. "Can't you tell me now?"

"Not while you're driving. I'll tell you at the party. Whose place is it at?" I glanced out the window so his puppy dog eyes couldn't break me.

"Dan's since he has a pool and Jacuzzi. Don't worry, I brought a swimsuit for you." Cody said, the concern slowly leaving his voice as he began talking about the party.

When we arrived Maxx practically flew to my door. "Did you tell him?" He hissed, helping me out of the car.

I shook my head and opened my purse to reveal a small box wrapped in silver paper. "I didn't know we were going to a party."

"You both suck at communicating with each other." Maxx informed Cody.

"Right. Like you and Brie are any better. You gave her the wrong tour dates once." Cody rolled his eyes, handing me my black bikini. "This one was clean. Why don't you go change and I'll see you out back." He kissed my cheek. "Come on, Maxx."

"Actually, I need to talk to Alyssa." Maxx said "I'll catch up." Cody frowned and looked like he was going to protest, but thought better of it and headed inside the house. "You are going to tell him, right?" Maxx asked.

"I was going to do it when we get home, but now he's going to be drunk and I don't want to do that." I sighed "Not that I mind drunk Cody, but..."

"No, I understand." Maxx ran a hand through his blonde hair. "Tell him now. Go change into your swimsuit then give it to him." He pulled the box out of my purse. "What is it?"

"A surprise." I laughed, taking it back. "Do you really think I should tell him in front of everyone else? How are they going to react?"

"Uh...they kind of already know." Maxx said sheepishly. "Dan and Zach overheard Austin and me talking about it with Brie and they told their girlfriends and..."

I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'm not even that surprised." I admitted, walking into the house. "Go distract him, alright?" I walked into Dan's bathroom, changing quickly. I put my purse back out in our car along with my clothes. "Please, please let this go well." I whispered as I took out the silver box.

"There she is." Cody wrapped an arm around my shoulders. His eyes flickered down to my breast and I couldn't help but smirk. My stomach hadn't shown up yet, but my breast had swelled and I now filled the bikini better than I had in the past.

"You're staring." I teased him.

"Sorry, you're hot." Cody kissed me hotly, his arms molding my body against his.

"Hey, no PDA." Zach called from the pool, splashing water on us.

"I'll be right back." Cody said, jumping into the pool and dunking Zach under.