Moving Out

If you have any feedback or spot any spelling mistakes plz tell me! :D

(Y/N) POV

I was laying on my bed on a Wednesday morning. Ever since I dropped out of College I had literally no reason to get out of bed. The only reason I did get out of bed was to get food or to use the bathroom. I was getting bored of just laying there so I decided to go grab my phone. But it was on the table on the other side of the room and I was too lazy to get up and grab it.

(Y/N): "Ugh, why can't I just put my phone on my bed?"

I had no choice but to w-w-walk to my phone. (I know, very Intense) I get up and get out of my bed and start to walk to my phone.

???: "Ah, good you're awake!"

You freeze for a second and look toward your door to see your mum.

(Y/N): "Huh, Oh... Hey Mum"

Mom: "Hey sweetie me and your Father have to tell you something"

(Y/N): "Ok?"

Mom: "Well since you dropped out of College like some kinda moron, we think you should move out"

You freeze at the fact that you're only 15 and you're already leaving.

(Y/N): "Wait, Didn't you say you and Dad were gonna tell me something?"

Mom: "Yes?"

(Y/N): "Then where is he?"

Mom: "He's right here- OH YOU SON OF A BI-"

She looked at me and decided not to finish that sentence. I look around and grab my phone.

(Y/N): "So when's my deadline for moving out?"

Mom: "Anytime this month"

(Y/N) "Alright then"

I go into my calendar app and set a date for moving out. Mom walked out of the room and probably to wherever Dad was. I looked outside to see that it wasn't that bad. I decided to go out and get some food cause the fridge was as empty as my brain... Didn't know that was possible but it was. I hop into my cheap car and drive off.

-Time Skip-

I'm in the Mall looking for literally anything to buy. I make my way to the Grocery Store. Surely I can find something there to buy. I make my way to the Soda Isle. I look around to find ANYTHING! You look around until you bump into someone.

???: "Ah!"

(Y/N): "Oh sorry!"