Finale part XX

Začít od začátku

Ian: How is everyone?

Maisie looks to see Owen, Kayla, and Claire.

Maisie: It's my parents! Help!

Claire: Listen.

They hear Maisie in the car and they all head over to get everyone out. Claire and Owen proceeds to hug Maisie

Claire: You're okay,

Maisie: I can't believe you actually came for me.

Claire: Of course we did.

Maisie then turns to see Kayla.

Maisie: I remember you.

Kayla: I remember you too.

They then turn to see  Ian, the cats thick horn Benny woolly and Eric

Maisie: They helped me escape.

Claire: Thank you.

Kayla: We gotta go. Gonna have to break a window to get inside that thing. Hope nobody's afraid of heights.

All of a sudden they all hear footsteps in the distance. The steps grow louder and louder as they head to them.

Danny and Owen: (in unison) Don't move.

They then see the shadow of Gigas emerge from the forest walking right up to them chomping on a nearby locust and then eyes the group.

Lopha: What is that?

Woolly: Giganotosaurus, Biggest carnivore the world has ever seen.

Ian: Bigger. Why do they always have to go bigger?

Gigas roars as everyone proceeds to back away and hide at the back of the car. The theropod looks around and snarls in fury as everyone slowly walks around the car.

Claire: Hustle!

Gigas lowers its head and sniffs the dirt and growls. It then walks forward and is near the girls. Eventually they make it out and everyone dashes to the ladder not knowing Ian was still in the car. Each of them climb up but Gigas lunges at her and clamps down on the cage surrounding her.

Kayla: Hustle!

Maisie: I can't!

Owen: Come on. Hey! I got you.

Gigas rips the cage off the latter and Maisie byes time to climb up. Meanwhile the giganotosaurus crushes the cave and tosses it aside while everyone else climbs up the ladder. But then Gigas walks right up to them right up to the top of the Watch tower to his level. But just as it lets out a mighty roar, Ian grabs a locust on fire, shoves a pole into it and waves it around.

Ian: Hey! Hey!

Gigas turns around and sees Ian holding his locust torch. He then waits as Gigas opens his mouth and then eats the locust torch down its throat giving Ian times to sprint to toe latter. The giganotosaurus proceeds to unintentionally unleash a stream of fire like a dragon.