Clearing things up

Welcome everyone! That's right, I'm doing a new upload! Hopefully you're enjoying my story so far, because it is time for a special chapter. In this special chapter, we will be clearing a few things up about the characters, the relationships between characters, and most importantly, DA PLOT. Anyway, ya know the drill. BLAH comments BLAH I don't own anything BLAH blah. Enjoy😊!

...

The story so far

After an accident which took her own life, young schoolgirl and anime fan Sayuri Uzume finds herself somehow de-aged and transported into what she originally thought was a fictional world, one that comes from her favourite anime, in fact! Soon after, she befriends an old man named Juzo Mitsubishi, and gets taken in by him and his wife, now living her new (un?)life in the famed world of Bleach, more specifically, the Soul Society district 49 of the Rukongai.

Sayuri spends some time getting used to this new life of hers, and mostly spends her days in relative peace. That is until tragedy strikes again and the town she lived in got attacked by hollows. During this event, Sayuri ends up experiencing new emotions, none of them being good, and discovers an innate hatred for hollows and the fear of losing people important to her.

Through a set of circumstances however, she gets (rather roughly) snapped out of her murderous rampage and ends up meeting Jushiro Ukitake, the captain of the 13th division, who, realising her potential, invites her to join the ranks of the shinigami within the Seireitei. Sayuri accepts, and after showcasing her skills and training with the kind captain, she joins the shinigami academy and befriends several members of the cast.

During her academy years, she develops relationships, both pleasant and unpleasant, and manages to eventually discover her powers, awakening her Shikai and becoming even stronger than she already was. She also finally meets the big bad of pre-Tybw Bleach, Aizen himself, and begins planning many ways to stop him, or at least offset his plans.

After she leaves the academy, she develops her relationships with the cast even further, helping them get over their turmoils, but also facing her own fears.

In the latest chapter of her story, she goes through a terrifying experience, and realises that all the things she experienced so far were nothing but a peaceful prelude to the true story that's about to unfold.

What exactly awaits Sayuri in the near future? How much will she suffer in the upcoming years, now that the true story is almost about to begin? Will she be broken by the pain of reality, or will she rise up above her suffering, and show the world of Bleach exactly who just entered the fray?

The answer, is yet to come.

Sayuri's relationships with the characters and possible love interests.

Now, it is time for the explanation about Sayuri's whole character, and what better way to start, than with her friends and the possibility of love.

Momo Hinamori

As you have probably guessed, Sayuri is a big fan of Momo. She sees her as an extremely adorable person, and loves spending time with her. She also acts like a sort of big sister for her, defending her from bullies and helping her train.

Momo sees Sayuri as a big sister, similar to how she sees Toshiro as her little brother. She looks up.to her and is more than happy to ask her for help when she needs it.

Possibility of ship

Now, since you've probably seen the last chapter, you're probably thinking that Momo will be Sayuri's love interest due to almost confessing to her. However, that is not true. Remember, this whole confession thing happened in a dream, meaning that Momo's feelings were just a product of Sayuri's imagination. Also, the confession itself was actually Aizen using his illusions to hide himself and distract Sayuri in order to successfully kill Momo and then reveal his whole deed to Sayuri in order to traumatise her.