MEETING MY STEP BROTHER

Hi I am Wang Yibo I am the one and only son in my family I have no siblings.

It was an usual day I woke up and freshen up and I head down stairs for breakfast. I saw my eomma cooking and  my appa waiting for breakfast to be served. I went into the kitchen and hugged my eomma "Good Morning cutie" and asked her "what's for breakfast?" She giggled and said " Good Morning my little lion" today I cooked your favourite soup dumplings. I love soup dumplings especially when my eomma makes them. I headed towards the dining table and sat on chair and greeted my appa " Good Morning appa" he also greeted me "Good Morning bodi" we were casually talking then my eomma came and served the breakfast I smiled and started eating my favourite soup dumplings.

Appa's pov

We were eating me and his eomma wanted to tell something to yibo which might be shocking but it is the truth I looked at my wife and gestured her to talk with yibo.

Eomma's pov

I understood what he said and I started  the conversation "Yibo we wanted to tell you about something" he looked at me and asked "Yes tell me eomma what is it?" I said please listen first don't get upset ok. "So we adopted a brother for you."

Yibo's pov

I was eating then I saw my eomma and appa were eye talking to each other and looks like they are hesitating to tell something then my eomma said she wanted to tell something I said ok she then said don't get upset I was wondering what is the matter that will make me upset then eomma said " we adopted a brother for you " I chocked on my food. My eomma "here drink the water " are you OK? I said "I am OK " what did you say? Wait first listen to me he is not a small kid he is 6 years older than you and very cute,handsome,smart and mature child. He is your appa's best friend son. He lost his parents in a car accident 1 week ago he has no relatives nor friends that is why we are adopting him please accept him as your brother.

Yibo's pov

After hearing this story I felt very bad for my step brother I thought for a while and said

What is yibo's decision?

Will he accept his step brother ?

Hey my lovely stars I hope you enjoyed this please comment and let me know what do you think ❤