Lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday Lisa!

"What're we doing?" Tim coughs with a grimace, "for the last time Joel, were playing phasmophobia!" He gestures both hands to the portal in their front.

"I just got rid of this," Joel scoffs.

"That he did." Lizzie laughs as she leans a little to him.

"Have we contacted grian?" Tim groans, "no." He replied.

"Can't we comm him up?" Joel pulls his communicator on. "That's a good— oh. Nevermind, he's sent a voicemail."

Grians grainy voice reverberated in tims hand, "hey uh, I'm just peeling some fruits here yeah? I'll be right over." His voicemail ends.

"Seriously?" Joel laughs along Lizzie as Tim bantered with how grian comes up with his excuse.

"Let's just have some tea before birdboy comes." The others nod as a foldable table suddenly came up to existence. On the table was a freshly brewed tea with the first pour already in a cup, ready for disposal. "That's cheap. Give us at Least a bit of crumpets and sugar." Lizzie sat down.

"It doesn't bother you at all that grians peeling fruits for later, seriously?" Tim eyes the two, who eyes back in retort, "don't all of us?" Lizzie asks.

"No. Not me." Joel shakes his head, "what next? Telling us it's also bothersome to peel some grapes?" He smiles as Tim further backs his comment.

"No! Who would do such a thing!? They're so small, you know" Joel was about to open his mouth and reply rather Tim not friendly but grian had already swooped down.

"Hello, lads, it is I." He spreads his arms.

"You're late." Tim rolls his eyes, "get on." He holds grians hand and goes in the portal.

"Woah, we're In a van right away?" Joel shakes his head, "no, were supposed to be on the counter first, assigning and getting our contracts."

"Server glitch, probably. Want me to check?" Said the watcher. "No, no. We're already here, let's play!" Tim dragged the three on the number pad.

The door of the van opened and a house, no better than the dirt one manifested out of nowhere.

"Well then, go on lads" the three laughed as they entered.

The watcher and three little players didn't know what was about to unfortunately transpire.

"Got any flashlights?" Grian wiggles his wings, happily handing Joel and Lizzie one. "I've got all the ghosty busty material." He proudly puffs.

Joel crackled, "maybe watcher boy over here got us glitched because of his excitement." He pat's grian on the back. "Joel!" Lizzie casts a look over her husband.

"Sorry, sorry." He waves his hand in a surrender.

The four turned their flashlight and went off into their own direction.

Lizzie went on an placed a book of some sort— she doesn't know— down in the living room. Joel was off turning the power on, with grian constantly asking if the power was on.

"Joel," grians radio grained voice travelled, "is the power on?" He and Joel laughs.

Tim shook his head, "the power isn't even on yet!" He grumbled, holding the crucifix first before entering any room. He scratched his head as he wondered where the blasted cursed mirror was on, when he heard whispered giggles of what he assumed was grian and Joel joking about the power being on.

Grian giggled once more, "you can't even figure this? I thought you were an engineer." He jabs Joel with his wings.

"Grian— I'm a bloody builder, not an engineer, engineers don't even do this [ quack ]" Joel cursed, flicking even more switches.

"Oh give it." Grian waved his hand, watcher magic clouded the switches and suddenly there was light.

"The powers on!" Lizzie smiles.

"Right, now we ask if she's here." Tim brings out the spirit box, clicking as to bring it to life.

"Got the uh– book, Lizzie?" He darts to her direction, "yeah, over here!" She replies, pointing down at the table.

"Right—" grian suddenly appears at their vicinity, "...what's her name again?" Right, they didn't know.

"I forgot to tell you" Tim flustered, "it's Lisa..." Something.

Tim forgot.

"Lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday Lisa!" Said grian in a sing sang voice.

The spirit box Tim held suddenly operated on its own, numbers turned into words.

[ Thank you! ] The ghost Lisa replied.

The author has something to say;

I don't know, I was bored! Reading fanfiction that turned out Shit drained me and when I tried to find another— I couldn't!

Drabble for u, reader!

So I wrote this while procrastinating grian book 2's update. Analyzing and watching both 3rd and last life is...energy consuming for me lol plus I needed an excuse, hope u like it thanks for ur time