Undertale, kinda.

In the world of Minecraft; everyone was either a hybrid or a human. They didn't exactly live in harmony but they had both thrived to survive the dark days.

On the day of independence—the humans overpowered the hybrids and banished them deep to the lowest server.

That was when the admins were created. They had created their own little worlds that projected their own beliefs and protected those who they deemed innocent.

Xisuma who was a hybrid left on the lowest server, created Hermitcraft.

It was the biggest hybrid hub server there is. Every member was their own kind unlike other servers who had kindly accepted both hybrid and human kind.

One day, a young boy trotted to the hermitcraft server. He wasn't human nor hybrid but everyone had considered him human, because he lacking  the quantities of a hybrid.

The hermits had thought they had let a good naive human to their server. He was indeed supposed to be an easy prey however, things aren't what they seem.

....

Grian sniffled, "hello?" He had just ran away from home, sulking.

He had randomly created a server portal elsewhere his guardians won't find him for a decent amount of time.

A black figure emerged from the shadows, clamping it's teeth against grians chainmail. "Yeugh" the figure grumbled, it seemed to not expect grian to be well prepared for his attack.

"Do you humans just hang chainmail armour on your neck all day?" A mustache man licked his upper teeth, grumbling in dissatisfaction.

Another hybrid that was lagging behind laughed at his friends misfortune, "That's why you look before you eat. This guy isn't even one of us hermits, he shouldn't be here." He laughed but tightened his grasp on the hidden dagger.

"...I'm a little bit lost." Grian decided to lie, "Can you please bring me to your admin? I think the portal messed up."

The buff hybrid tucked his dagger away, remembering something specific. "Ah, yes. Xisuma did tell us something about this, apologies human."

The hybrid didn't really have any prejudice against humanity. He put his hand forward and offered a friendly smile. "Halo, my name's iskall!"

Grian smiled as he accepted, "grian" he replied.

They began walking as the sulking vampire lagged behind, following in amusement.

"So hu— grian, what portal were you supposed to go to?" Iskall started off s conversation, intending to politely pry information.

"Ah, it was my day off and I was supposed to see my family. I..needed to hand in these." Grian showed him his bag, full of daily necessities.

Iskall pitied the kid more. He decided he was really off the bag this time.

The air smoothened, grian noticed.

"I see, well our admin is currently working on this! I bet he'll be able to get you back to your hub in no time!" Grian genuinely smiled at iskall, the hybrid was nice he thought.

The trio entered Xisuma's base. The void hybrid glided down, "continue over there xanxan! I'll just entertain the guest!"

A distant agreement was heard.

"So iskall, mumbo. What do you need?" He wiped his hands carefully.

Iskall and mumbo side stepped, revealing the human looking grian. "—JESUS!"