GPS (grian protection squad) 2

"...so" xisuma coughed as he trailed off. He was one of the very few who were sane right now.

Others were panicking— severely panicking. Joe didn't even know why, he guessed his infatuation stopped there.

But he won't let that stop him, he will be on the high ground! "Everyone on me!" He banged his axe down.

The room went quiet. Everyone was actually listening...he didn't think this far.

"As I was saying– we should make grian, go out on his own, rather than force him out." Xisuma spoke up, helping the flustered Joe, he gave a nod as thanks.

"Yeah, make it seem like we coincidentally meet him or something. Don't let GPS be known" scar cut him off, "YET." Joe nodded.

"I guess that's a solution." Mumbo mumbled.

"So we're all done now yeah? I'll be on the shopping district now" keralis slowly equipped his elytra, the plan forming in his head clearly reflected on his eyes.

The others could see, like birds of prey. "I'm also going!" All of them calmly responded but it turned into a comical exclamation.

A few brief laughs erupted the quiet room.

It wasn't even a minute after the laugh that everyone spread– collecting whatever they could use as an advantage.

In their little hearts, each one of them (excluding tfc, the absolute Chad) was at fault for pushing grian to the other members, because they wanted to create something to gain his attention.

...

"G-man?" scar was the first one in on grians mansion base. His plan was fairly simple so he decided to try it out.

Walking a little further, he saw his friend rooming the mansions mountain base instead of the actual mansion, he then saw his bedroom. The 'bedroom' had only few furniture's around, it included the most basic need for 'filling' the empty space.

On the bed, was of course, grian– a sleeping grian. He looked absolutely serene, in peace as If he wasn't bothered by their ignorance.

Scar shook his head, erasing the thought above. To him, it was cringe and off putting.

He set the wandering thoughts aside, finally putting his plan to action.

Making it seem not intrusive, he put his sign on top of the staircase. He totally did not find out about where grian sleeps— no.

"Mnnn.." grian turned, groggily rising in a plank. He let himself fall as he rolled off his bed, "it's been so boring" he yawned.

"But...resolution..." He subconsciously said outloud.

He was obviously still in a blur but he was somehow aware it had been touched– walked upon on by someone– himself excluded. Perhaps you may call it vigilance but it was grians shenanigans on work; it was telling him that someone had walked here.

His avian nature came to life once more. The acquisitive glare it carried longed for its host, use me; it begged.

Grian's eyes glowered with uncharacteristicsm. He let himself be carried by his wings to the mansions exterior.

The wings flew with delight, slighting frightening.

"...I seem to be going through puberty again" grian sighed in his hand whilst walking up the mansion stairs.

"Ho?" Grian let out a gasp in wonder, his close outburst gone. "Didn't I already? Seems that there's more." He lightly snickered, He didn't remember doing anyone a favour.