the opposite of a goodday

Grian was having a good day.

He finally did redstone on his first try, it was perfectly hidden and all was well.

In addition, more rockets!

He flew around the island for a while, feeling the wind in his face was the greatest feeling to him.

After spending his time on wasting his extra rockets, he flew off to Sahara, quickly picturing his new build.

"So If I..." He drew random scribbles on the Sahara white board and listen everything he needed to grind on.

"And that's a wrap! Gotta grind all of this now...sigh." grian smiled, no problemo, everything is fine.

He quickly grinded on some concrete, as usual.

"1...2..3..4.." grian counted all of the shulkers he had grinded.

"I think that's all of them." He flew on back again to Sahara and started building.

Intense building had just progressed.

After a few hours of grind, he noticed the roof still had a hole. "...I missed them!" He let out a frustrating sigh.

"I can't even fill them up because I need to grind them again, AUGH." Grian flew off to his base, this was the start of his bad day.

—boom

Grian turned his head to see his bubble elevator leaking. The second thing after its start.

The creeper nearby had blown up just a meter from him but that wasn't of any grians concern.

"What in the f—ugh! I know I haven't use them often but come on!" His iconic grumble was heard throughout the base as he filled his elevator again.

Grian had finished fixing his elevator but he didn't even speak. He flew off into the distance and collapsed into bed.

"£*©k..." He cursed unintelligibly as he drifted off to sleep.

...

—beep

—beep

—beep

—bee...ee*"#@

Grian's loyalty trident returned by his side after being thrown.

His head throbbed.

He had set an alarm for the Sahara meeting but yesterday's grind and accident really took a toll on his mental and physical state. The third thing.

He washed himself before forcing a smile and flying off.

Being tired is nothing If you're with friends.

"Pft, hey grian. You're late." Iskall laughed with mumbo, both sitting in chairs.

"You know what that means" mumbo joined in, pointing on a small stool.

Grian was too tired to tease back so he retorted, "I'll get you someday, just you wait."

"Suuurreee" both laughed.

It made grian a little left out but he quickly shook of the thought. Iskall and mumbo were together for more seasons than him, of course they were closer.

"Anyways— I just need you guys on the redstone and the grind...what in teabags is that?" Grian had stopped his explanation due to iskall waving a clipboard.

"Allow me to show you." Iskall coughed, signalling mumbo. "Today we have a presentation." He flipped the whiteboard, erasing grians grinding materials and sketch. The fourth thing.