Chapter thirty-three

Inori pov~

I sighed happily, cuddling into his arms more. His hand moved to support my head as he dragged that tiny pink tongue along my neck teasingly. I moaned, clinging to him.

"I feel horrible for feeding off you so often.." He pulled back, examining my face with a silent expression as he combed a single thin strand of hair behind my flushed ears.

"Why is that?" I bit my lip, parting my legs even further around his waist, trying to fight off the growing sensation of raw want building up inside me.

He shrugged, looking deep into my eyes with those striking bright green ones I'm unable to get over. "It just feels like I'm taking advantage of you..," his fingers entwined with mine, resting on my thighs. "And I hate hurting you.."

I gave him a peck of a kiss, his lips lightly whimpering underneath mine. "It's okay babe. I know you need it."

He gulped, looking down. "What if I take too much..?"

"Too much?"

He simply nodded, looking down still. "I could kill you remember.."

I leaned forward, resting my head in his sweet-smelling neck. "I trust you. And I had the opportunity to leave and never speak to you again but I didn't want that. I'm happy here."

He moved his arms around my back, bringing my entwined hands with them. I let out a surprised gasp as his lips moved up and down my neck, gracing the skin ever so lightly. I moaned again, pushing myself closer to his mouth, wanting him to kiss me everywhere. He responded, dragging that tongue along again painfully slow. My hold on his hands intensified as his teeth glanced over the skin, making me shudder in pleasure.

He chuckled to himself. "You like that babe?"

All I could do was whimper in response as he repeated the action. I took a bold step; I grinded hard against him, making him groan loudly. I bit my lip, feeling his hardness through our clothes. He licked and sucked at my neck, surely leaving bruises. I wriggled one of my hands from his hold, bringing it between us, palming him gently. He growled, leaving an even harsher bruise just below my jaw and I whimpered at the touch of his size.

"Don't tease me.." He gasped out, pushing me onto the bed, straddling me in an instant. I wriggled needily, glazing my fingers over him repetitively. He moaned, thrusting slightly into my hand. His eyes changed in an instant, the look of lust overpowering every other sense. He hissed, bringing his hands to my face. I gulped, the feeling of fear working into my gut, knowing exactly what it is that he wanted.

"I won't touch you and drink at the same time.."

He held my face gently, wiping just under my eyes where tears are sure to fall. He looked deep into my eyes with those lust-stained eyes of his. As soon as I saw the bright green in his eyes mingling with a red tint towards the centre, my breath hitched in my throat. He froze for a second, his gaze moving from my eyes down to my lips, finally resting on my neck. I stayed completely still, feeling his breath speed slightly, watching the want build up even more in his eyes. He moved closer to my neck, licking it softly. I closed my eyes, gripping onto his shirt. He licked me more, moaning against my neck, dragging his tongue along slower, his crotch still pressed against mine. After a long time, he slowly pulled back and looked deep into my eyes again. I looked at him, fear becoming more and more evident on my face. There was no more of that bright green in his eyes, in those eyes that first captured me. He cupped my face gently, and I winced although I was not feeling pain. He breathed onto my lips.

"Your skin teases me more than you can imagine.. I'm just one thin layer away from ecstasy.."

I shuddered. He climbed on top of me more, licking his lips hungrily. "Please.. let me.."