Part 1 of Chapter 31: Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

They all nod at me besides Anurak, he looks in my direction, his eyebrows raise, his eyes fall to the left of his eyeballs.

"Wait, haven't you only been in two relationships?' he queries, I smile at him.

"No, three but see we do not talk about the other one. We talk about Amahle and Aryan," I smirk, his eyes scanning my face, to see if I am lying. His body tightens, like he is tense form something.

"You seem to have a thing for people starting with an A, maybe you secretly like me," Anurak cockily points out. My jaw tightens, he is not giving up. Why can't he give up, so I can get my heart broken and then proceed to move on.

"Nah, let's play truth or dare," Jack states while looking at the tension between Anurak and I.

"Yeah," murmurs and slurs from everyone.

"Taeyong, truth or dare?" asks Alex, Taeyong stops sipping his beer and raises his eyebrows.

"Dare," he states, tilting the cup backwards, towards his lips, you can see his black ring on his pointing finger.

"I dare you to drink the whole cup of beer but the warm beer from the table," Alex smirks. Taeyong leaves and comes back with a can in his hand, he hands me his cup and starts drinking the beer. He finishes the beer from the can. He puts the can in the bin by our bonfire, takes his cup from me.

"Aspara, truth or dare?" Taeyong slurs, you can hear the beer taking its effect in him. I bring my cup to my mouth, letting the liquid burn my throat, making its way down to my stomach.

"Truth," Apsara proclaims, putting his cup down from his mouth. He starts smirking, while Taeyong is thinking of a question.

"Tiana or Giana?" Taeyong cocks an eye towards him, getting him off guard, his lips stop smirking, drop into a thin line. He raises an eyebrow.

'Tiana, she has the body, but Giana has the brains. Umm, that's hard. Giana, she is quite tall, and her body is also curvy, but Tiana has the you know what. So, I guess Tiana smashing but Giana dating," He reveals, someone snorts at his comment. He rolls his eyes, "Tiana, truth or dare?"

"Mhmm, dare cause I ain't a scary cat," I remark, everyone, burst out in laughter. I might have been a little petty but in my defiance, he said he would smash me. Like I am an object he can chooser to pleasure himself with.

"I dare you to make out with Anurak or play 20 questions with either me, Taeyong or Stefani," he cocks his eyebrows at me.

"Well, Taeyong knows everything about me, and when I say everything, I mean everything, you, seem like the type to ask shit, so I will play with Stefani," I agree. Ignoring the part where I could get a free card to kiss Anurak. Taeyong looks shocked at me, whispers in my ear "She might ask about Anurak."

"I am a spy, I can lie... we have been taught how to lie, remember," I whisper in his ear. I take the cup and tilt it towards my mouth, finishing the beer from my cup.

"I will be back, just gonna refill," I state, I walk towards the table to refill my cup. A figure walks up to me, on the left of me, as I start refilling.

"You know, she will ask personal questions?" a figure reassures me.

"I know and Anurak, next time you want to warn me, how about you don't 'cause people might start thinking you care about me," I state before storming off towards them. Leaving Anurak by the alcohol.

"Let's start, shall we," Stefani states, she sits directly opposite from me, with the dancing flames in between us; the fire separating us from each other.

"Have you ever wined, dined and sixty-nine?" I ask getting everyone's attention.

"I do not wine and dine but sixty-nine," Stefani replies, "Are you still a virgin"

I look at Taeyong, he looks worried.

"No," I state, making eye contact with Anurak, he looks shocked.

"Stop, I am done," Stefani looks at me. She has an annoyed yet angry look on her.

"You are done because you wanted to expose me for being a virgin but you didn't know I wasn't but I will say this Stefani, I am and am not a virgin, what I do with my body, is my own goddamn business, unless you wanted to smash me?," I say, knowing damn right that no one knows if I am or not. My eyebrow raises at the last sentence. I know I have slept with some people due to missions but other than that, it was only Aryan from my personal life who they could suspect.

"Tiana never lets anyone know something that is that personal to her," Taeyong states, cocking his eye at her, raising his eyebrow, Stefani throws her beer on the floor and stomps off.

"Anurak, you should go after your girlfriend," I state, tilting my head towards her direction.

"Answer this, who do you like?" Anurak questions me, his lips curl into a cocky smug smile.

"Mr Mystery," I cockily state, bringing the beer to my lips, sipping the beer knowing I am annoying him.

Good, he annoys me, but I still have this weird feeling like caring about him in my chest. He gets my heart beating and I will annoy him. He has to have payback for annoying and messing with his ego. No one in their right minds will like someone, they have despised.

"Tiana, let's go play beer pong, now," Taeyong says, pulling me away from the bonfire.

"Thanks," I gratefully say. That was getting too personal for me.

Amber and her minions leave the table and walk towards a bonfire as we approach them.

"Tiana, we might have to work harder, for this mission. It is like they are always a step ahead," Taeyong whispers.

"I know, Giana and I were trying to figure out how," I utter, Taeyong takes a sip of his beer.

"Yep, it is quite strange," Taeyong murmurs under his breath. After a while he informs me, "After a round of beer pong, I will probably play truth and dare later."

"After beer pong, I might also join you," I babble.