CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

"You're leaving already?"

Speak of the devil... there he was.

"Thought you chickened out and rejected my invitation" Jay showed up wearing his luxurious navy blue tuxedo. His smile was cunning as always.

"I have no reason to be scared of you" Taehyun replied in a flat tone.

"It's my birthday, you know. Shouldn't you have brought something as a gift?"

"What could a loaded person like you possibly want? I've no money to by a yacht for you"

"Aww don't be like that! It's not the price that's important. As long as you have the feelings. And actually..."

"What?"

"I invited you because, I want to ask something from you. Consider it as a gift for my birthday, would you?"

Taehyun found it suspicious. Nevertheless, he decided to hear him out.

"Spill it. Don't waste my time"

"What I'm asking is... can we start over again?"

What?

The silver haired shot a glare at him. "What's with you? Are you drunk?"

"No! I'm being serious okay? Can we like, not fight anymore? I'd rather make friends than foes here"

Taehyun eyed him up and down without saying a word. Was this really what Jay wanted?

"I've been thinking about this for a while, you see" Jay continued. "I admit what happened three months ago was totally my fault and I shouldn't have been such a jerk to you. Forgive me, please?" He extended out his hand.

Taehyun glanced down to the hand and back to its owner. This spoiled kid did know how to acknowledge his mistakes after all.

He finally took his hand and shook it. "I forgive you. But that doesn't make us friends"

Jay chuckled "Yes, yes I understand. It takes time to open up and accept one another, I won't rush it. How about we drink together to celebrate?"

Jay called one of the waiters to bring them some wine. He handed one to Taehyun and kept one for himself.

"Cheers to our friendship"

Both of them clanked glasses and drank. Taehyun found the beverage so good he couldn't stop.

"How's the taste?" Asked Jay.

"Not bad. Tastes expensive"

The younger boy simply laughed at his response.

The joy didn't last for long. After all, nothing is better than it seems.

Taehyun suddenly felt weird. His head was hurting, his entire body seemed to be on fire. He started sweating more than usual. Immediately, he could tell something was off, and it was quite obvious who the culprit was.

"What the heck did you put in my drink?!" He yelled in anger.

Jay's smile suddenly turned back to the evil smirk he once knew.

"Oh, nothing special. Just... you know, aphrodisiac. Surely a smart kid like you knows what that is"

"You son of a..."

Jay folded his arms and shook his head. "I thought you were smarter than that. Can't believe it was too easy to trick you. Us? Friends? Don't make me laugh. Why would I need you as a friend? I've got plenty"

"You'll pay for this, Jay.. I'll make sure you do— argh.." Taehyun felt worse than before, it was getting harder to breathe properly.

"Wait until you're taller than me. What could a midget like you possibly to do hurt me?"  Jay leaned in to whisper in Taehyun's ears. "There's a guest room on the first floor. You can use it. Thank me later" the birthday boy winked and walked away.

Taehyun badly wanted to pounce on him and rip him apart like a wild animal. But he was afraid it would just lead to something else. He tired his best to stand straight and handed to the bathroom.

Upon his arrival, he immediately locked himself in one of the cubicles. He lost control over himself— unbuttoning his shirt and slipping his hand inside his pants, desperately needing a release.

Taehyun's condition got worse. He kept rubbing himself, praying the carnal urges would go away after he was done with it. But it wasn't that simple.

More... he needed more than just his hands.

It was like he had lost control over himself. The white haired tucked his shaft back in property and bursted outside the small cubicle, in search for someone to satisfy his sexual needs.

The first person he saw would have a rough time tonight.

|||~••+𝗑+••~|||

To be continued...

———
Thanks for the votes and comments! <3