1.1 - Concussion

The door closed after him and I started to look around as he said. Nothing really jogged anything, I had already looked around in here once before, so nothing was really new. Until I accidentally touch his desk and a screen appeared into thin air. I stepped back a few steps as I got scared. I then walked closer to the screen and touched it, I put my hand threw the blue light and then back again. "Cool" I said as i saw my hand go threw the floating screen. I then looked at it more carefully, the background was a picture of young mr Stark and that star spangled guy who I guess is Steve... I then started to look around on different kind of files, there was a lot of stuff I did not understand and gadgets I never seen before. But then one folder caught my attention, HYDRA, it said with a large font. It really spoke to me and it was like it was calling me. I slowly pressed the folder and hundreds of new folders and files appeared. "Wow" I whispered, he is not a good organizer. I looked around and read the folders out loud "flying car, captain America, tesseract... Liv" I froze as I read my name. I was a bit insecure if I should open it or not, but of course I decided to do it. I expected a lot of folders to appear, but no. It was two files, one with a document, only saying that I was found, laying on a field. It was a bit more about my arrival in his time, I guess he must have been trying to find out who I was. Then I remembered something weird, didn't the doctors also say I was found, laying in a field.. okay, now that is wired..
The other file was a picture that he had named '?', just a question mark? I pressed on the picture and it was a symbol (check the picture in the beginning). I heard someone entering the room so I quickly pressed at the desk again to get the screen down, but as I did I stumbled over the corner of the carpet. I fell to the ground hitting my head on the counter. Tony ran to me and crouched so he could reach me.

"Are you alright?" He said fast and laid his hand on my hurting head. "Yeah, I just really clumsy" I answered and tried to stand up but got all sissy and fell down again, but this time Tony caught me. "No, you are not fine, you might have gotten a concussion!" Ha said as we sat down on the office floor, me in his armes.
"No really I'm fine, I just stood up to quickly, I got a head rush" I said all groggy. We heard a couple of footsteps approaching and I could see that Tony got all nervous.

"Come on, under the desk" he said fast and helped me crawl under his dads desk.
"Why are we sitting here?" I ask and he just hushed me and put his fingers over my mouth, just as we heard two voices talking inside the room. It was clearly mr Starks voice, the other one i was not as sure of, but it was familiar. I noticed how close me and Tony were but he didn't seem to, he was all nervous and sweaty. I had never seen him scared before..