1.0 -did I die?

I got dressed and tried to shake this scary feeling, the feeling that I might have died. But it doesn't make any sense, why would I die and then appear 40 years later, alive. And why didn't Mr. Stark say anything about it, he was there, I mean I saw him in my vision.

As I was walking towards Anthony's place a lot of unanswered questions ran through my head, not knowing if they will ever be cleared out, I just hope that Mr. Stark might help out. I got up to the penthouse and it was a very classy event, I might have gone with more of a party look. Oh well, nothing to do about now. I walked up to a group of old men and women "excuse me, have any of you perhaps seen Mr. Stark anywhere?" But before anyone could answer a well known voice did behind me.

"Mr. Stark? Please tell me you are looking for my father and did not just call me Mr. Stark" Tony said and took my hand pulling me so I faced towards him.

"Yes well I was actually looking for you dad"

"Why?" He said and took me out on the dance floor.

"What are you doing? No one else is dancing" I said as we slowly danced on the empty floor. I had an awkward expression on my face. "People are watching..." I continued saying.

"So what?" He said and looked straight in to my eyes. I then broke the eye contact and rested my head on his chest. After a while I saw Howard Stark walking with a man and talking.

"Uhm, I need to go to the bathroom really quick" I said and started to walk away from the dance floor towards Howard, who was now heading towards his office. I knocked on the door and he answered "come in". I slightly opened the door and walked in.

"Ah, Liv" I closed the door after me and walked closer to Mr. Stark. "You remember anything since I gave you the photo?" He asked and I looked seriously at him.

"Did I die?" I said and he sighed as he closed a drawer.

"Yes.. or so we thought, but since you are standing here right in front of me, I guess it means we were wrong" he explained.

"I don't understand? How is this possible? How can I be alive and how come I'm still the same age?"

"Well, you did always tell us tha..." more did he not get to say before I interrupt. "Not 'you' it can't be me! Okay?"

"Sure... Liv did always tell us that we didn't know who she was and..." then I interrupted again "where I'm from..." I said with a low voice. He looked at me "yeah.."

"I heard me... Liv saying it before jumping into the cold water..." I said and felt a cold feeling spreading inside me.

"Yes, well that is the last time I saw Liv"

"Who is Steve?" I asked. I saw how he got a bit uncomfortable and punched a couple of paper together.

"Well, he is actually the one I hoped you could help me find. I still blame myself for him going down with that plane... I swore I would find him again"

"But why? He must be dead by now?" I said and realized how incentive I was.

"Sure, but so were you" he said and started to walk towards the office door, passing me. "I want you to keep remembering stuff and maybe understand what happened that day, feel free to look around at the pictures in my office, I have a party I must attend" then he left the room and I stayed, with, if possible, even more questions.