0.7 - Flashback

I opened a drawer and found another photo, I wasn't in it, but Howard and another guy was in it. They were shaking hands and the other guy was wearing a star spangled suit. While watching the photo a flashing light appeared again, and flashback started like a movie in my head.

A flash went by and I lowered the camera I just used to take the picture. "Perfect, this will be a keeper" I said and put the huge camera down. Then I saw a beautiful woman hugging the guy in the suit. She whispered something in his ear and then let him go. I then ran to him and also hugged him "you better make it back, otherwise, who will annoy me each day?" I said with a smile to hide my sadness.
"Don't worry, I will complete my mission" we then did a weird handshake, then he hugged the woman again and left the building.
"I really hope your gadgets will work Stark, he is like a brother to me, I can't bear losing him" I said looking at the guy with the mustache, then I looked over on a couple of screens. I felt the guys hand on my shoulder "don't worry, you will see him again". As a tear fell on to the table it all got blurry.

I snapped out of the vision and noticed that I still held on to the picture. "So that's Howard Stark" I whispered to myself as I looked on the man with the mustache. I can't believe it, these visions are way too realistic, they can't be just imagination, they must be memory's. But what does this mean? It's memory's from 40 years ago. I then suddenly heard footsteps from the stairs. I putted the picture back in the drawer and then ran out from the office, I closed the door carefully and just as the door clicked Anthony came down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking questioning at me. He probably wondered since I was leaning against the office door looking all worried and stressed. But I mean of course I look woried, I just found out I may be from 1945, which means what? That I can't age? And that I forget things that happens to me, does that mean I will forget this to? It's just a lot.

"Uuhhmm, nothing... what are you holding Tony? Heh.." I rambled nervously and smiled with a weird expression on my face.

"Alright... anyway, this is the ultimate song of the century, works for any mood" he took my hand and dragged me to the living room, where he started the song. An intro started to play and he sat down on the couch. "It's good, what's the name of the song?" I said and sat down on the couch with a distance from him. "back in black" he answered. "So, what now?" I said and sunk in to the soft sofa.

"I don't know, watch a movie?" He asked and as I almost dozed off in the sofa.

"Yeah sure, put on whatever" I said tired. He laughed at me and then got up from the sofa.

"You tired?" He asked me. And I nodded "yeah, and this sofa is amazing" I saw how he started a movie and then ha sat down right next to me.