0.1 - Awakening

I awoke with fast breathing and looked around me, I noticed that I was in the hospital. I started to pull out the tubes that was in my armes. Then I began to walk with unsteady legs, I can't remember anything, I don't even know who I am, but I know that I need to be somewhere, and it is like my body is taking me there. The alarms is going off in my room so the nurses got to my room before I even got two meters from the bed.

"Hey, you need to rest!" The male nurse says to me and presses me towards the bed.

"How is this possible?" I heard one of the other nurses whisper. As I was being led to my hospital bed I stopped.

"No!" I scream and feel a strong feeling that I need to be somewhere. "I need to get somewhere!". But the nurses insisted on me laying down. After a while of complaining I finally listened to them and sat down on the bed.

As the doctor and two of the nurses where talking to each other a few meters away I was just laying in the bed with a racing heart.

"Who am I?" I then asked and they turned their heads towards me. Then the doctor came closer.

"We was hoping that you would tell us" the doctor then followed.

"So no one knows who I am? How did I get here?" I say with a panic growing inside of me.

"We found you unconscious, in a field, just a few miles outside the city"

I sat up and putted my feet on the cold floor, then I played nervously with my long blond hair.

"I... I don't understand... what day is it?" I then asked quickly. I think I remember something about winter.

"It is the 22 of Maj" he siad and I looked at him, shocked.

"What? I must have slept for months! I remember winter, that is the last I can remember" I then felt a date in my head. "The second of November!" I then yeld. "Yeah, that's it, the second of November 1945, that's the date!" I said with a smile, but they looked more concerned.

"What? This is good, I remember something!" The doctor hesitated but then putted his hand on my shoulder.

"You have been asleep for a few months, but that is only since we found you, you say you last remember being conscious was 1945?" he then said with a questioning expression on his face.

"Yeah?" I said confused, and his face looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Look kid, it is 1987..." I looked even more full with questions on the empty white wall.

"So the only thing I seem to remember, is not even true?"

"Well, maybe it is something you had read about in some book or something, don't worry, your memories will probably start to show themselves" he tried to calm me with.

"Yeah.. probably..."

When the nice people leaves my room, I decided to leave to, if I'm going to jog my memory, I need to see the world. I won't remember anything by sitting here. I found some clothes that fit me and got dressed. Maybe if I asked, they would let me go, but I do not want to risk it, so I decided to jump out my window. I started to run, but everything was so weird, the cars, the Buildings, everything looked strange. I know I don't have any specific memories, but I know that something's has changed since I went into that coma. I walked down a fully packed street, I don't even know what city I'm in, I have no clue.

"Hey, are you looking for some roses?" A man said and walked really close to me.

"Nah, I'm good" I said and tried to walk away, but he was really pushy.

"Are you sure? What is your name?" I stopped and tried to remember but I had no clue so I turned facing him and said the first thing that popped into my head "Rose".

"Well, miss Rose, you seem to be destined to buy one of these, a rose for Rose" he was extremely pushy.

"Look man, I don't have any money" his face got dark really fast.

"Well why didn't you start with that, gosh! Todays youth!" He said and turned around. Well that was weird. I kept walking down the streets until I saw something that made me kinda nostalgic. I looked at the building with the name 'stark industies' written on it. I'm sure that I have seen that name before...