0.2 - Anthony

I walk towards the doors of the building, but with small and slow steps. I'm trying to remember why that name feels so familiar, but with no luck. My hand was just about to reach for the door as I heard a lot of people almost screaming behind me. I turn around and walked a few steps from the door. A limousine rolled up on the curbside, and a bunch of journalists and paparazzis that had just scared me flocked around the car. I saw a man get out from the car, dressed in a fancy suit, a pair of sunglasses and two bodyguards held the press away. They were screaming stuff and trying to get an interview with him I guess.

"Mr Stark!" "Howard Stark!" Everyone yelled. He must be the owner of the company. I looked at him with a concentrated look, trying to remember if I have seen him, if he is the reason I recognize the name stark industries. I did not recognize him but as he passed by me he looked at me as if he recognized me. He stopped for a second and took his sunglasses of, then he looked at me very confused.

"Liv?" I looked even more confused than him and looked behind me to see if there was someone else he was talking to but there was no one there. Then I looked at him again.

"You know me? My name is Liv?" I said fast and looked hopeful at him.

"It... it can't be, you don't look a day older" he then said.

"Mr. Stark, we need you inside" someone else said from the opening of the doors. He looked at him and putted his glasses on. He then started to walk towards the doors.

"No wait, I need to know who I am!" I yelled after him.

"I thought you looked like someone I met years ago but it can't be you" he said before he disappeared. Can my name be Liv? It does sound familiar. I turned around and started to walk away, but I only came around the buildings corner when I bumped in to someone running, I fell to the ground but was able to catch myself with my lower arms.

"Watch where you are going!" I yelled and sat up to look at my elbows that had been scratched up.

"I'm sorry, here" the guy said almost laughing and reached his hand out. I looked mad at him and slapped his hand away.

"I'm sorry, is this amusing to you somehow?" I said a bit passive aggressive and helped myself to stand up.

"No.. no of course not" he said and cracked up in a smile.

"Oh my god, you are actually enjoying this, are you always this psycho" I yelled.

"No, I am sorry, for real"

"Wow, congratulations, you actually said that without laughing" I said and made a fake smile as I passed him by.

"Hey, wait up!" He said and jogged a bit so he would catch up with me.

"I don't have time to talk to you" I said and looked straight ahead.

"Yeah? Where are you going in such hurry?" He said and I started to walk slower.

"I don't know I guess.." then I stoped and actually looked at him, he had brown, dark eyes.

"Well, if you don't have anywhere to go, how about I make it up to you" he said with an surprisingly annoying smile.

"Make up to me how?"

"I'm craving for some caffeine, how about some coffe? And maybe a bandaid for you elbow"

I gave him a small smile and we started to walk towards the nearest coffeeshop. We walked into a Starbucks and he told me to find a seat as he got us something to drink. I took a seat at the window. I looked out on the street and watched people walk by, it feels like I have fallen asleep and dreaming about a different world, this is not how the world was before, I just know it.

"Here" he says and puts a cup of coffee in front of me, it had a heart shape on the top. I took a sip of it as he sat down next to me. It was so good.

"Mm, this tastes amazing!" I expressed and looked at him with sparkling eyes. He laughed at me, again.

"You never tried a latte at Starbucks before?" He asked.

"No, I don't think I have, and I didn't even know what a Starbucks was before" he looked shocked at me.

"You never been to a Starbucks before?"

I stoped drinking and licked the foam from my lips. "Of course I have... I'm just kidding" I said, trying to hide that I just awoke from a coma, maybe not something I should go bragging about.

"What's your name?" He asked me and I didn't even think twice before answering "Liv"

"Just Liv?"

"Well, I don't think you need to know my last name" I said cocky.

"Okey then, I'm Anthony, but prefer Tony" he then gave me smile an I started to laugh a bit.

"Why you laughing?"

"That smile, why do I get the feeling you have used that smile on a lot of girls"

He did not answer, at least not with words, he just gave me a even bigger smile and took a sip of his coffee.

"How old are you?" He then asked and without thinking I just answered "17", I then got a weird look on my face, I know I'm seventeen, somehow.

"Hey, me too, what school do you go to? I don't recognize you from my school"

"Yeah well, that is also information you do not need to know"

All of the sudden something started vibrating from his pocket, he picked it up and it was nothing I had seen before. He seem to have turned it of since the vibrating stopped.

"What is that?" I asked and looked curious.

"Oh this, something my dad made for me so he could get a hold on me, he is the one calling, it's kinda like a phone, but much smaller than those bricks people carry around" then as he laid the phone on the bench it started to vibrate again.

"Why don't you answer your dad?" He just let it ring and looked out the window. I took the small object and pressed some button, Tony tried to take it from me but I smiled teasing at him and putted the phone to my ear.

"Anthony! Where are you, you are supposed to be at the expo!" Some guy yelled. "Hello sir, my name is Liv, Anthony will be right there, I promise" I said and smile at Tony. "Uhm.. yeah good" the voice said and the he hung up.

"Not much of a talker huh?" I said and handed him the phone.

"Yeah, that's my dad"

"Well, you have an expo to go to and I should head... somewhere" I said and started to walk towards the exit "it was nice meeting you".

"Wait" he said before I reached the exit and he ran up to me.

"Why don't come with me" he said.

"Me? I don't really know what an expo is but from watching your suit, I believe I'm a bit underdressed" I said and laid my hand on the door handle.

"We can fix that, please, I don't want to go there alone, they are so boring"

I gave him a struggling look, but I guess I don't have anything else to do, since I don't even know who I am.

"Okay.." I sighed, but his face lighted up.