The girl frowned, "You're on a long mission again, aren't you? Hey, Hayate, can't we just... Run away?"

          "Oh, sweet one, that's what I'd like too," he pinched her cheeks, his amber eyes akin to magma twinkling as he smiled but it was laced with an emotion that young Arisa couldn't read but now she knew that it was sadness. He was sad and he gazed upon her as if it was going to be his last, "But I promise, soon, you'll be free. I'll make sure of it, okay?"

           The girl leapt forward and wrapped her small arms around his neck, "Don't die. You're the only one who's nice to me in this household."

          He didn't say anything but returned the embrace.

          "Don't be afraid, Arisa."

          Arisa stood beside the younger Arisa within her mind, the both of them watching as the memory played like a movie. Arisa couldn't help but feel a hint of sadness upon seeing Hayate again. Moving, smiling, breathing. He always had his long black locks into a messy bun because young Arisa liked to braid it when they were together.

            The scene then changed.

            The fourth son, Haruka entered their parents' chambers where they were resting. This was a memory she had never seen. Her parents, Sukehiro Arisu and Sukehiro Ichiro looked up upon his calm entry, only looking up at him with a look of question. The male, with his hands clasped behind him, informed, "Hayate's the traitor. I've cleaned up his mess. He's being held in the dungeon."

           The father's features bristled in the slightest and Arisu sighed, "So, it was Hayate, huh? Quite unexpected."

           "What will be our next move? Execution? Punishment?"

          Arisu looked to her son and placed a calm hand to her chin in thought, her rosequartz eyes gazing downwards and eyebrows furrowed, "It's only proper for an execution to be held. Ready the clean up squad."

          "Yes, mother."

          "And make sure Arisa stays in her room. Do not let her leave."

          "Understood."

           Arisa glanced at the child beside her who looked on with a solemn gaze. That wasn't the gaze of a child but a person that had been through so much. The child suddenly glanced up at her, "This is where the truth lies. Don't look away."

           "How are you able to do this? To have these memories when you weren't even there?"

          "Our quirk is capable of so much more than you think. Why do you think the family treats us like a weapon more than a human?"

           "Why?"

          The child funnily looked annoyed at her and turned her gaze forward towards the ongoing scene, "Just watch."

          Arisa, in her room, was playing with the knife Hayate gifted her. The small child was humming to a tune from a song she had recently heard from her last mission which was a night club. She didn't go inside but was outside where she had cleanly assassinated her target.

          The girl suddenly felt a presence and turned to see her fourth eldest brother, Haruka, his features expressionless as usual. He often had a certain air to him, one of grace and sophistication. His quirk as well, befitted him. Ice petals, a deadly quirk that was capable of killing without a trace. The male was always unreadable and had not interacted with her as much as Hayate.