Intro

Junior year.

"Noah! Come here right now! What are you doing behind that class room?" Said a teacher in the distance. Noah began speeding up from behind the bleachers. The teacher started following him. Perfect. Their plan was working. Noah walked faster.

"None of your damn buissness. " Noah shouted back to the teacher. Ace stayed behind the bleacher silently waiting for the teacher to get far enough away from him that he could leave.

"Noah Martinez. " The teacher said firmly. Noah flipped the middle finger and looked back and smirked at the teacher. The teacher stood there, shocked.

"That boy has a problem." She whispered under her breath.

"Hey." Noah said putting his arm around Nemmi's shoulder. She smiled.

"Hey Baby. Where were you?" She asked holding his hand as it hung off her shoulder. She quickly kissed his cheek. They had now drawn the attention of everyone in the school, as usual. They were the most popular couple in school.

"Its nothing. I was just...Smoking some pot." Noah mumbled. Nemmi didn't beleive it. She snuggled in his arms and sniffed him.

"Well, you sure don't smell like it. " Nemmi said. Noah didn't reply and kept walking towards the gym's back door.

"Tell me the truth!" Nemmi shouted. She was tired of all this sneaking around. Obviously Noah is up to something.

"I am! I would never lie to you!" Noah whined.

She broke off into a sprint towards the bleachers. She used every muscle in her body and pushed as hard as she could towards the bleachers. Noah ran after her. He was so shocked he tripped.

"Nemmi stop! Stop!"

When Nemmi got to the bleachers she was in for the shock of her life. She expected to see a young girl slowly walk out from under the bleachers. Instead she saw a young man walking out instead. She scanned the area to see if her mind was playing tricks with her. She checked again. And again. And again. And again. She tried to say something but words couldn't form in her mouth. For a second she couldn't breath then she caught her breath when hands touched her waist from behind. She exasperated. Ace stood there speechless.

"Ace Ventura. No way." She managed to force out.

"Th-this isn't what it looks like..." Ace began.

"No fucking way." She said backing away. Her heart picked up the pace.

"Nemmi. Calm down just promise you won't tell anyone about any of this." Noah said calmly. She couldn't even look at them. Her whole world just flipped upside down. Her boyfriend of three years was cheating on her with the captain if the swim team? A boy. A boy? He's gay?

"Wh-What? " Nemmi said backing away. She turned around and broke off into a run. Her heart became heavy. Numb. Very numb. It was as if it had stopped working and just became a useless heavy organ in her body. She stopped running and slowed down and took a breath. Noah Martinez is gay.

*•*•*•*•

20 years later.

"Morning honey." Ace said pecking Noah on the cheek.

"Hey. " Noah smiled while sitting on the patio gazing into the garden. Noah got up and followed Ace into the house.

"Nace needs to talk to us." Noah said setting the dinner on the table.

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. He wants to meet us for a chat in like twenty minutes." Noah sat down. Ace could tell he was frustrated. Nace didn't' usually come over after he moved out a few years ago.

"Sure. He can come over." Ace said smiling. He kissed Noah's forehead and Noah smiled. They waited for about ten minutes before there was a knock on the door. It was Nace. They took long breaths before they opened the door. They all regarded eachother as they made there way to the living room. Dinner was set up and drinks were on the table in the next room.

"Dads." Nace began.

"Yeah."

"I need to ask you something."

"Whats up?" Ace said going to grab some drinks and food. He came back with a spiked jug of orange juice and a box of pizza.

"Yeah whats wrong?" Noah said leaning back on the couch.

"Nothing. Nothing. I was just at the café earlier on and alot of people were talking about you two. So I did research and all. I saw some videos and pictures and speculations and news stories--" Noah burst out laughing at the amount of effort put into the research.

"Sorry, go on."

"I just wanted to know the full story." Nace said grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Of how we came to be?" Noah said excited. They had never told this story before. To anyone. The media had made there own versions of the story and they made due.

"Yes." Nace answered.

"Well have you got time? " Ace said. He chugged down a glass of Orange juice.

"All the time in the world. I finished all my assignments and my next class is on Monday."

"Well kid, here goes. It was a long time ago. When I was about 17 and your dad was 18 and your Aunts Nemmi and Jackie were about 17 aswell in Senior High..." Noah began.