"Fucking parents, always ruining shit" nick rolls his eyes as he takes a seat on my bed "I'm sorry" he apologizes pulling at his hair "dont worry about it" I give a reassuring smile.

"Its not your fault" I sit beside him as I put a head on his shoulder. "We can secretly just hangout, yea?" I grinned "ok" he smiles as well.

So that's pretty much how it went the next year. Me and nick both hiding from out parents.

There was even one time we both went to this round hollow cylinder. The cylinder was relatively big, it was those ones you'd see when people were repairing the streets.

Anywho, connected to the tunnel was a ramp to get to the main sidewalk of the town. Me and nick stood on the ramp, observing the alligator that was resting in the cylindrical concrete.

Nick was being stupid and started throwing rocks and pebbles at it "nick stop! You're gonna disrupt it!" I whisper yelled "no I won't" he laughs as he takes a step closer, I followed but instead tripped causing me to fall in front of the alligator.

"Y/N!" nick yells as his eyes widen, I rush to get up, the alligator making its way to me.

Nick gets to me and tugs on my arm pulling me away from the alligator "AHHHH" we both scream running, and finally after about 3 minutes we outran the alligator.

Boh of us were panting "are you alright?" Nick asks checking for wounds "I have a wound in my knee, but its not too deep"

"I'm sorry.." nick trails off looking around "there! There's a lake, come on, I'll clean it" he drags me.

"Nick, no I'm alright!" I insisted "no you're not, come on sit down" he lays his jacket on the grass and eventually I give in and sit on his jacket.

"I haven't thought this through.." he scratches the back of his head not knowing how he'd be able to get enough water from the lake to clean my wound I just gigle and shake my head "its alright Nick, I'll clean it at home"

"No. Stay here, my house is near" he instructs, before I can even say no he already ran and eventually came back after a minute.

"I have a cup and soap!" He exclaims, he scoops some water from the lake and pours it on my wound, I hiss at the discomfort "sorry" nick pipes up, he puts some soap he had in his other hand and rubs it on my wound.

"Nick, nick too muh pressure!" I hold onto his wrist. "Sorry, sorry" he continues rubbig it but this time gently. After puttig the soap he gets the cup and scoops water once again pouring it onto my wound.

"There! All better!" Nick washes his hands because of the remaining soap on his hand "oh! Right your plaster!" He remembered, he reaches into his back pocket and he puts it on my knee, his face showed an expression he usually had when he was focused making me blush, I had a forming crush on nick.

Knowig my parents disapproved of him I knew I wasnt good, but I decided I'd just push my feelings away.

"There all better now" nick kisses my wound "thank you" I say in admiration "of course" he smiles.

Eventually we got back home and my dad asked what took so long, I just said that I had a project with a friend and he also asked about my wound to whih I responded saying I tripped. Which wasn't a lie.