school tour

***

***

February 21, 1995 Tampa, Florida
KAYLEEs POV ✎*ೃ˚

Kevin, my brother together with the band backstreet boys had resumed their school tour, where they would go to different schools here in America and perform in school gyms usually.

Nick, my boyfriend, was also part of the band my brother was in, in fact I met Nick through Kevin. Today they were going to my school, I decided to stay for it and watch them, it was after class ends, but it was free period for me so I waited in the school gym together with Nick and the others.

Although people weren't allowed, I was excluded because of my connection with the boys, aside from Nick and Kevin I was also extremely close friends with the others, we had instantly clicked once Kevin invited them over.

"are you nervous" I asked Nick who was laying his head on my lap while his body was on the steps of the school gym.

"No not really, I'm kinda getting used to it" He shrugged looking up at me and smiling.

"how is school?" He asked

"shit, oh actually speaking of school, my mom allowed me to take a test which would allow me to graduate earlier than usual, I can go on tour with you and Kevin and hang out with you more, if you're fine with that of course"

Honestly I was also planning on continuing my singing career which I had started on but never worked on as much, Nick and the others were also convincing me too, so it pushed me on this decision, but the fact I just turned 14 kinda scared me too, but I tried to push my hardest so I could get school over with.

"Of course I am! Thats great!" Nick sat up to look at me properly.

"Yea but I'm gonna need to study real hard if I wanna pass" I sighed

"Hey its fine, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but i'll help you" He smiled holding my hand and giving me a peck beside my lip.

"thank you" I went to lean my head on his chest hugging him, that is until the basket ball hit me on the back.

"Brian can you please stop with that shit, I'm clearly not a hoop" I frowned at Brian.

"Language!" Kevin frowned back at me making me stick my tongue out at him and roll my eyes, while Brian muttered a small "whoops"

──

After a few minutes the bell rang "Go, go you need to get ready" I pushed Nick of me, a little too hard making him stumble a bit.