teen react

***

***

April 15, 2017 Burbank, California's
NICKs POV

"ok so today, you guys will be reacting to teens reacting to backstreet boys" The camera guy told us giving us each head phones and a laptop to watch it through.

We played the video and the first song shown was quit playing games "I know this song I think I've heard it before" said the first girl.

"I only know this song because my mom knows this song" we all laughed at that, well that made me feel old.

"oh my god its backstreet boys! I love them, nick is hot, all of them are especially in this music video" the girl laughed we all laughed at her reaction, me the most being called hot by a person 2 times younger than me.

It wasn't uncomfortable it was more funny it's like we were in 1996 again where almost very single teenager thought I was hot.

"yes this music video is the one where Howie just body rolls half naked in front of the camera" she proceeded we all laughed Howie going red because of embarrassment.

"that's cool though, to know we have some fans from like a different generation you know?" Kevin said all of us nodding in agreement.

"the way she described what Howie did just makes me laugh" I cried out laughing.

"it seems familiar not sure if I do know it tho" the next boy said.

the next video they showed was we've got it going on.

the first girl was again the girl that was our fan.

"my mom loves Brian, she thinks he has the best voice it's funny really, because I always say nick or like uhm Kevin is hot and she'll just tell me to shut up but she does the same about Brian ESPECIALLY when quit playing games comes on" the girl laughed.

we all laughed at her reaction, her reactions were honestly the best they were funny.

"we've got it going on, I know this one too" said another boy.

"I don't think I've heard this but it's a nice song, its really up beat" another girl said

"why thank you" I said as I looked at the camera.

"so far what do you think of their music" the camera man asked the teens.

"well you know I love them, I wish I could've been born at that time just to see the crowds" the girl shrugged