despair

***

***

October 12, 1996 Ruskin, Florida
Y/Ns POV

I was currently over at Nicks house playing with Aaron, because his parents were out I had come over to help nick take care of his siblings.

"nooo look here you put your hands like this and this is c major, and then you keep the same hand position and move it to the side once and that become d minor" I putt my hand over Aaron's teaching him to play the piano.

Aaron was soon able to play the chords C, Dm, D, G, Am, Em and F.

"Youu did it!!" I cheered reaching out for a high 5 which I returned.

"thank you" Aaron said sweetly hugging my waist.

"your welcome" I gave him a sweet kiss on the top of his head, after he ran away going to get food in the kitchen.

I went up on the stairs in Aaron and nicks room and went to lay beside nick, who was just reading something I told him to.

"you know Aaron has a little crush on you" nick laughed.

"really?" I crawled onto his bed laughing a little.

"yea he told me when you first came he said and I quote 'she's so pretty. Nick, if you mess up can I take her out on a date?' and I told him no because he's 5 years younger but he didn't care" nick rolled his eyes.

I was about to respond when my phone rang.

"wait let me take this" I got the phone putting it up to my ear.

"hello?" I spoke into the phone

"y/n... uhm- shit uhm ok... uh" I heard one of my older brothers voice speak, I'm pretty sure it was Spencer's voice, he was the middle child I had another older brother Sebastian, seb for short he was the eldest.

He kept me and Spencer sane when mom and dad would start fighting a ton, helped us through shit.

"Spencer just spit it out" I said a little irritated since my anxiety was starting to shoot through the roof.

"seb.. seb got into a car accident and uh" Spencer sniffled not completing the sentence.

"and?" I asked with a shaky voice scared of what happened.

"he's in a coma... they're not sure if he'll wake up, he's got a 10% chance of staying alive y/n" Spencer spoke softly.

"what.. no you're lying- you're joking right?" I asked in denial of the news id been told.