fights

***

***

June 28, 1995 Tampa, Florida
Y/Ns POV ✎*ೃ˚

"nick, can you go wash the dishes, I need to do some groceries first you don't need to do all the dishes just do the most you can 'til I get back I won't be long" I requested

"uhh ok I'll just finish this game, then I'll go is that fine?" He asked

"as long as it doesn't take too long" I nodded

"ok it'll be less than 3 minutes" Nick said still focused on the game.

"ok well I'm gonna be off to the grocery now bye" I gave him a peck on the lips.

"bye"

──

I went to the grocery just to get some eggs, butter, some meat and some snacks. It wasn't a lot since I was just gonna get things we didn't have anymore, aside from those everything was complete.

I went back around 10 minutes after, with the food in my hands, I pushed the door open with my foot and set them down on the counter.

"nick have you at least started on the dishes already?" I asked taking everything out of the bag and putting it on the counter.

"umm not- shit! I lost again!" he yelled in frustration.

Its been like this for the past weeks and a half, he'd be up til 2-5 am playing games on his Nintendo, I'd ask him to do something really easy or simple, he'd say he'd do it and end up not doing it and not even caring to do it after reminding him.

I just sighed sorted the little groceries I bought, did the dishes which were just 2 plates, 2 sets of spoon and forks and 2 glasses and put them to dry and closed the lights in the kitchen going up.

I took a short shower and went to lay down on the bed but my mind was filled with shit not knowing if I was over reacting or not.

Whenever Nick and I had a break from our singing careers we'd usually both stay together at my house, its like we lived together but we didn't.

My parents had passed and no one cares to help me so I was living on my own it's how I got more responsible... well I think I am, I damn hope so I didn't run away from the DHS for nothing.

I sighed looking up at the ceiling, the lights were off and the only source of light I had was the natural light coming from the moon.