interview

***

***

October 12, 1996 Paris, France
Y/Ns POV

Nick and the boys had went to a studio in Paris for a photoshoot, while having the photoshoot Howie was walking around with a camera man following him around, for a TV show called viva.

The studio had stairs going up to a small indoor balcony, so you could still see what was going on downstairs.

On the little balcony there were some interviewers who would interview the boys and apparently me too.

"Good Morning! I'm Vicky from the Canadian press and I'm here today with y/n Richardson, solo artist, and sister of Kevin from backstreet boys, good morning y/n!" Vicky introduced.

"hi! good morning!" I smiled shyly, I was never a person who went for the spotlight, but just to my luck Lou found out about me and put me in the music industry, AND as a solo artist.

I was grateful for everything tho I just had social anxiety, so I usually had to take pills for those.

"so y/n, you and the boys are quite close with each other correct? especially nick" she nudged me a little smirking.

"yea, we had- we'd been friends since well.. Kevin had introduced me to them." I nervously laughed, I was quite the awkward person

"well, just to confirm you and nick are dating? correct?" she asked politely trying to make sure she wasn't pushing boundaries, I liked her.

"mhmm" I smiled getting a little more comfortable with her.

"what did Kevin think of that?" she asked laughing a little.

"well first interaction we had was at 13, 14? ish and we were going to a restaurant, and Kevin saw us holding hands, he had glared at nick and it was quite funny." I laughed at the thought.

"but now he's warmed up to the thought I see" she laughed.

"ehhh kinda" I said unsurely while tilting my head "he's still very overprotective like most brothers would be" I laughed

"that is true, I too have an older brother" Vicky laughed. "so y/n, you also have an album on the way, how is it going and are there any possibly dates for releases or is it a surprise?"

"well it's been going good yes, and as for the releases of these albums, it may possibly come out hopefully by next year December latest and September earliest as I haven't finished shooting the music videos and recording some songs" I replied.