backsync

***

***

February 21, 1997 Orlando, Florida
Y/Ns POV

Today the boys will be meeting NSYNC, obviously, because of Lou telling the boys all sorts of things about NSYNC saying they're shit at what they do, they were furious about meeting NSYNC.

I was 99% sure that it would be really awkward the entire time, with nick knowing that me and justin used to date, and what Lou had said it would definitely be awkward.

Me and Justin did date, but we realized we were confused in fact he was the one that ended things, I just agreed.

"I don't want to meet them they're annoying shits." nick complained crossing his arms.

We were currently on the sofa in the living room waiting for NSYNC.

"they're my friends, I don't thinkt they'd ever say that, Lou's probably just stirring something up for drama." I frowned at nick calling my friends annoying shits.

"sorry" he mumbled with an attitude, I rolled my eyes and got up to go put the plates and other stuff on the table.

Lou had allowed me to join since I did have my own room in Lou's house and I was staying over with the boys in his house although, we'd only stay here if we were in Orlando, if we were back in Tampa the boys except nick would stay at mine since nick did have his own house.

Although he did also stay at mine a lot and would sleep over.

As I was putting the plates I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head fall on my shoulder.

"I love you" nick kissed my shoulder.

"I love you too" I turned around after placing the plates down placing my arms around his neck.

"ok nick come on I need to heat the food or we'll be eating cold food later" I said trying to pry him off, he was really clingy today.

"but I want to hug you" nick voice was muffled due to his face being on my shoulder.

"come on nick let go of the girl" Kevin went in the dining area getting a glass of water.

"no" nick put his head up, I'm guessing frowning at Kevin.

"nick." Kevin said sternly.

"no"

"Kevin could you heat the food up, the chicken is there in the fridge and so is the soup, just heat those 2 the others are good, please" I asked since I didn't think Nick would be letting go of me at any given moment.