17. His Ego

Now it’s been a month.

Namjoon was fine now. From outside he was totally healed. He was weak but now was able to do nearly everything. Hobi was so happy with the result.

Morning.

Inside Namjoon's room.

Namjoon's mobile phone rang which woke both males up.

Jin rubbed his eyes and caressed Namjoon's hair, who was not in a mood to wake up from Jin's warm embrace.

Namjoon just hugged Jin more tightly.

Jin took the phone and looked at the name, "its Mr. Park" 

Namjoon just said in his morning voice, "receive it."

Jin answered the call, "hello, Mr. Park?"

"Where is RM?"

"He is...umm...sleeping now."

"Tell him I am coming in 15 minutes, get ready for good news." 

"Ohh...okk..."

Jin put the cell phone aside and started cuddling his big baby on top of him. "Joonie, you are heavy. Now get up." 

"I want to be mashed with you doll."

"Mr. Park is coming, in 15 minutes. Get ready. He has good news for you."

Namjoon, unwilling to get up, turned and twisted on the bed with Jin and finally got up from bed.

"I think he got any clue about that traitor. I have to call Tae."

Namjoon called Taehyung. And guess what. Jungkook picked up.

"Master!"

"Kookie, where is Taehyung? Tell him to come here now in 5 mins."

"Umm master...actually he is...in...in the bathroom."

"Don't try to fool me kookie. He is sleeping on you. Maybe engaged in a morning cuddle. Send him here now. I am hanging up."

Namjoon hung up the call.

On the other hand,

Jungkook looked at the sleepy figure on his chest with messy hair, naked body, hugging him like a koala. "Wake up Taetae. Master is calling you. Maybe it's urgent."

"..."

"Taetae, please. Or the master will be angry."

"..."

"Please Tae."

"..."

"Pwese daddy~"

"Ummhhh...why is he so workaholic? Fuck him."

"Hehe...don't say bad. Get up and freshen up baby."

"..."

"Uff...you are so bad...get up daddy."

"As you wish, my lord" Taehyung smiled and kissed kook's nose tip and attached their foreheads for a while. Then removed the blanket to reveal their naked bodies and all the dresses lying here and there, lube, handcuffs, blindfold, vibrator, etc were on the bed. 

Taehyung left and Jungkook looked at those things all dirty with them, you know what.

He blushed and immediately collected all things and placed them in a box.

In 10 mins they got ready and hopped in the car.