7. he is not well.

Nearly 30min passed. Jin was hungry, so he came downstairs and made his way straight to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast miss?" he asked a maid who was washing some vegetables. 

"Steam bun, scrambled egg, chicken stew, rice, steamed vegetables and a cold dish of shrimp. May I serve you?" The lady was so kind.

"Have master eaten?" Jin was curious what made the lady look at him. 

"He did. Come kid. I will give you your portion."

The lady took Jin to the table where she served him lots of foods.

"You fell for master. Isn't it?" She asks out of the blue.

Jin nearly choked on food. "N-nooo. It’s not like what you are thinking."

She laughed,"don't lie yourself kid. I saw so many servant slaves and caretakers here. I am here nearly for 6 years. After Mr Park, you are the one who asked if master have eaten or not."

Jin can't say anything. But suddenly he feels that he really have gained a soft corner for the cold mafia.

He asks, "I guess Mr Park is close to master."

She smiles "ohh dear. Everyone misunderstands. They are not a couple. Master just treats Mr Park specially. Do you know this time he saved master. Or master would die for sure." 

Jin stops "h-he saved?"

"Yes. They are like best friends. So don't worry."

Jin just nodded. And was confused how that fragile looking man can save his master? Did he jumped out from nowhere and fought with villains like a superhero movie? Or he called the police? Or he...”

Time skips.

Their life goes on like this. Jin slowly can feel his fast heartbeat at Namjoon's presence. He always just orders his heart to act normal but his heart was not obedient enough.

Every morning they started having breakfast together. Doctor Hobi checks both of them. Jin wasn't allowed to do anything but nursing Namjoon, feeding him, and sleeping with him. 

Every night Namjoon used to sleep with Jin (they never did anything). Namjoon just hugged him from behind and slept soundly. But all the servants started gossiping that Jin is Namjoon's sex slave. Some of them also started assuming that Jin melt that cold mafia by his little space and sweet voice.

Jin had a beautiful voice. Sometimes he sings while working. It was really god gifted.

But Jin never saw any sex partners of Namjoon, but he heard that he always needs someone to fuck previously. Maybe he can’t lead conjugal life because of his situation now.

Jin developed a relation with that maid lady who treated Jin like a kid always. 

Nearly 20 days passed like this. Jin was totally cured but Namjoon? No. He wasn't.

Namjoon didn't take rest. And every single day his wounds were getting worse.

His hand was okay now. 2 out of 3 wounds from stomach were also in a not so bad condition. But one wound was spreading like hell. It was infected and bled whenever he did anything.

Today Dr. Hobi checked Namjoon and strictly recommended bed rest. 

Before leaving he also said "if you are planning to ignore my words please arrange any other doctor. I am not coming again. Bye."

"