2. a toy to play

A toy to play

"Allow me." Suga said after a small bow.

"Wait, Yoongi. I have something to discuss. Jimin, can you wait for me at office?"

Jimin nodded at Namjoon's request and walked by Yoongi.

"Be seated" Namjoon nearly demands which makes Yoongi felt a bit uneasy. Not because he was afraid but because he knew what Namjoon gonna ask next. 

Namjoon placed his own chin on his hands crossing his fingers together and asked Yoongi, "You never mentioned about your half brother before

Namjoon placed his own chin on his hands crossing his fingers together and asked Yoongi, "You never mentioned about your half brother before."

With a cold attitude Yoongi said, "I didn't even knew about him before my father’s death."

"And it’s been already 6 months...let’s assume you thought that it was not a big deal. But where did he learn nursing?"

"He had a 2 year course when he was in a missionary after his mother passed away. He has certificate also. If you...”

"I trust you. You know I rarely trust people but I am sure that you are not gonna ditch me. Or will you?"

"I will not."

"Great. But one thing, if somehow I die, you all will be in big trouble."

Yoongi just looked down without saying anything because he also knows that it’s true. RM had the entire police department in his pocket and high class people in his hand. So whatever he does it will never come against him and whoever tries to be against him will be doomed.

Namjoon continues, "you know very well if I died those police will capture you all and will become hero in the society. But only my close people know that I never have done any crime. I killed only bad people not good people."

Yoongi nods, "I know you very well. It’s true that this past 10 years our city have become safe for innocents. Don't worry, he will not hurt you. He will just take care of you and can please you as well."

"Does he know that he have to please me too?"

"No. But he is also homosexual."

"Ohh... then why did you hide that honeybun so far?”

"Honeybun? ohh you mean my brother?"

"Yeah. How come a sweet boy like you is so unromantic?"

"I just can't feel it. And about him, he is not so special to show off."

"So I can really use him that way?"

"Just don't overdo it. He is not tough like us."

"Virgin?"

"Yeah .. umm.. I guess so."

"Ok... you can take your leave now. And send me those new samples as soon as possible."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye"

Suga was about to leave but stopped. "And one more thing about him, when he is too much disappointed or upset he switches to little space. My mom absolutely hates it. But you like cute things so..."

(Little space = being like a little child. Act like child.)

"Ohh yeahh~ that's like a reward to me." Namjoon said while rubbing his palms with each other and smirk like he is planning to bang that boy in his little space. 

Tough Suga seemed to not care but he was alert once without any expression, "You can fuck him, just don't rape him or any other one."

"I will try." 

Suga was boiling inside for some reason which he himself doesn't know but he left without showing it.

After he left, RM just smiled and took out his mobile

After he left, RM just smiled and took out his mobile. "Bring my car at front gate. Now." He smirked and waited for his driver to take him to his office.

"It’s better to understand that only his orders are everything in this house. You have to do whatever he asks for." Jackson, the in-charge of all servants and maids of the house said to Jin, the new-comer, to clear his duty in this house. 

Jin just nods after every sentence and keeps his eyes down. He was still afraid of the incident that happened with him, a couple of hours ago. But he knew that's it’s his destiny. Somehow he just have to survive here until that psycho Namjoon is injured.

Jackson takes him to a room which was a medium sized, simple and clean. 

"It’s your room. Your brother has sent your stuffs. I will order someone to bring them up here. You may get fresh and eat something from the kitchen."

Jin nodded happily and after Jackson's leave, he just flopped on the bed stretching his arms and legs like an octopus. After a long time he was feeling relaxed, though, he knew that this mafia was too much risky but somehow he was happy. 

******
Word count:  757
Thank you.
Please vote and share.