3. little nurse.

Time skip~

RM returns home at 6pm and Jackson asks him to go to his bedroom to apply medicine on his wounds. 

Namjoon enters his room to meet Jin who was already waiting for him with a medicine box

Namjoon enters his room to meet Jin who was already waiting for him with a medicine box. Suddenly Namjoon remembers all the incidents that took place this morning. But Jin was not looking scared at all now.
Namjoon didn't argue and just sits on the bed while laying his back to the frame of bed, in a half-lying, half-sitting position. 

Jin places the box on a small table beside the bed where a bowl of lukewarm water with a soft small towel is already present

"May I sir?" Jin asks for permission and RM just nods and closes his eyes to relax a bit.

Jin removes the coat and RM's wounded arm is disclosed in front of a pair of those beautiful eyes which narrowed a bit when he carefully removed the previous dressing. Not in disgust, but in pain. Jin can't imagine how a person can bear this kind of deep wound and act like nothing happened. 

After cleaning the previously applied medicines and a few blood clots, Jin uses medicine on it, too much carefully. Even RM can't feel it.

"It’s done sir. Now will you please co-operate and undo your shirt sir?"

Namjoon opens his sleepy eyes and unbuttons to reveal a perfect view of his broad chest and bandaged stomach and abdomen.

Jin widens his eyes as much as he can at the view of the bloody bandage wrapped, totally soaked with blood.

"S-sir? Why didn’t you returned home when it was bleeding? S-see how much blood you have lost. My goodness, you should be careful with your wounds." Jin nearly scolded Namjoon in a caring way. But there was a pain hidden in his voice. 

Namjoon was amazed. 

Why is this boy so caring? No one ever cared about his health but Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Suga. 

Yes, Suga. Suga actually has a very kind heart, he just doesn't like to show it. 

Namjoon softens his eyes and chuckles, "you are asking like you care too much abou-"

He can’t even finish when Jin interrupts "yes, yes I do care. So from today onwards, on behalf of me, please take care of yourself. Don’t let your wounds receive any kind of pressure. And if it’s possible, please take rest for few days. It will help to heal... ssshhh" Jin hissed when the bandage was finally removed and 3 large wounds of bullet announced their presence on this perfect body. One of them was infected. The infection nearly spread to another wound.

Jin's voice choked. He silently finished dressing Namjoon. The clear water in the bowl now was completely red due to the presence of the blood in it. Though Jin applied all medicines perfectly and maintained hygiene, he was confused, why those wounds didn't heal in nearly one month? And how previous nurse let the infection spread?

Namjoon seemed obedient while dressing.

Jin was about to leave when Namjoon demands "remove your shirt."

Jin was shocked

Jin was shocked. "W-why?"

Namjoon's expression was cold. He softly touched Jin's chest with his left hand which made Jin super uncomfortable. But within few seconds he understood that this mafia was not trying to touch his chest when all the buttons of his shirt shattered on the floor by a sudden strong pull and left Jin's body visible.

"As expected" namjoon murmured.

"W-what?" Jin was trying to hide his body with his hands but Namjoon demanded again, "take it off now boy. Just take it off. I don't like to repeat."

Jin took off his torn shirt with his trembling hands and looked down.

His full body had lots of scars. Some of them were old and some were new. It’s clear that his step mother really tortured him. Those wounds bruises and scars which were covering Jin's small body like tattoo. Surely Namjoon didn't like it. 

"Apply those medicines on your body." Namjoon demands.

"B-but sir?" Jin hesitates.

"Just do it. NOW." Namjoon suddenly got angry but it’s clear he pretty much cared about this new boy. But his eyes had a soft look on Jin.

Namjoon was about to say something when Jackson enterEed without permission and asked, "your manager called. They have found a member of 'Dark Mask' gang."

Suddenly Namjoon's eyes changed from soft to evil. Jin clearly understood that someone was going to die. He nearly felt like vomiting.

Namjoon said to Jackson, "be careful with this boy. He mustn't get any new scar on his body. I don't like unwanted stains on my food." He looks at Jin with a smirk and leaves the room.

Jin really was feeling uncomfortable and confused so he just left the room in hurry.

He ran to his room and locked it from inside and curled on bed like a sad kitten.

Namjoon was the first person who wanted him to use medicine. But what about the "food”? Is he going to eat him? Or use him in a bad way?

Jin can't think anymore and whines, calling his dead mother for help.

*****
Word count: 864
Thank you for reading.
Next chatper is coming in two days.
Purple you all.