12. addiction changed

Another 15 days gone.

Namjoon was sitting on the bed supporting his back against the headboard, watching his little nurse cleaning him with a soft towel soaked with medicated water. 

*Namjoon's POV*

I gazed at my bun without even blinking. His careful touches on my body was like a feather falling from a bird's wing to touch the rough surface of earth. His lips were partly apart and nervous eyes couldn't dare to look at my face. 

Why is he so afraid of me? If I think clearly, he doesn't talk to me nowadays. 

And he wasn't even here when my condition was serious.

But what Jimin said. That's... 

"Ahhh" 

I suddenly made a sound when he started to apply medicine. It’s not for pain but a strange feeling that I can’t explain.

*Author POV*

It’s been half of a month since they didn't meet each other. Now Namjoon was getting hard by his touches actually.

When Jin was done with dressing, he slowly said that he was done and was about to leave but was stopped by the command from Namjoon "WAIT."

Jin paused at his place but couldn't dare to turn back to face Namjoon.

"Come close." Namjoon demanded in a low but dominating voice.

Jin turned and came close to him. Namjoon, who was desperate to get more of Jin's touch, held Jin's shirt at his waist and pulled him closer, nearly touching Jin's chest with his face.

Jin felt uncomfortable until the mafia buried his face into Jin's chest and rubbed his nose there.

"Were you scared when I fainted? Didn't you feel sad for me?" Namjoon asked softly. A hint of sadness and loneliness lingered in his tone.

Jin's lips trembled and he replied while running his fingers through Namjoon's hairs. "Yes. I was very afraid. If something bad happened to you...I...I never could have forgiven myself." His voice choked.

"It wasn't your fault though."

"It was...I...I should be with you 24/7...but...I am sorry. I love you..." 

Both of them were left frozen at their place. Jin suddenly realized he just confessed his feelings to Namjoon.

Namjoon couldn't believe his ears. He looked at Jin with eyes wide open. He can't believe that the feeling that was bothering him for such a long time whenever he faced this little boy, was nothing but love. He really fell for his nurse. He fell for Jin. Yes, he did.

Namjoon yanked his hand behind Jin's head and pulled him down to kiss. 

Finally their lips met for the very first time.

Both pairs of lips were hungry for each other for the past days. Those plump lips of Jin were juicy and soft; on the other hand Namjoon's lips were dry and rough, just like the first April shower on a dry field, only came to fill the empty space that their hearts yearned for.

The pleasure from this awkward kiss melted their hearts and put out the fire of frustration that was built after the unwanted incident. 

They can’t move their single muscle and wait for the other person to step to the next level.