> side story 4 (yoonmin)

Suga's room. 1:35 am

Jimin's arched body was now lying flat on the bed, breathing heavily like a fish out of water.

Suga was also breathing heavily but went to hover over Jimin and lay down on his body.

"Are you ok now Jiminahh? Your body is so hot. It’s getting hotter." Suga nuzzled Jimin's crotch and kissed there.

"I wa-want to...ahhh...be ummhh be normal.. hyung wahhhh help me...aaaaa" Jimin started crying like a baby hugging Suga's naked body with his hands and legs and nearly climbed on him like a baby monkey.

Suga became sad. The effect of the drug has faded away for him but not yet for Jimin.

Jimin was tired as hell. It’s risky for him to be fucked more. He could faint. But if he doesn’t get fucked his body will remain needy. It could harm his health.

Suga's heart started aching badly. It’s all his fault. Only if he alerted Jimin that the sugar was drugged, Jimin would not have gone through all this pain.

"Sorry Jiminie. But I don't really have the antidote of this drug. Otherwise I wouldn't torture you like that. I don't want to hurt you but...but you wouldn't get satisfied if I don't go hard on you...sorry my candy." Suga's eyes became watery at this moment. He really couldn’t see his beloved in pain caused by him.

Jimin cried and clung on Suga with all his strength left. "H-hyung, I am burning hyung. Ughh *sniff* I can’t bear...hahh...the pain anymore. *sniff* I think I am dying. Ahh Fuck me to death *sniff* please hyung. *sniff* Please." Jimin's eyes shut close and body trembled with the burning heat. His fist tightened on Suga's body which left red marks on his pale skin.

"Jimin, let’s take a bath. Hold me tight. I will take you to the bathroom." Suga lifted Jimin's feather-like body and took him to the bathroom.

After placing his small boy into the bathtub carefully, Suga runs the cold water. 

Jimin hissed as the water started to cover his body, drowning him in. Suga was taking water in his palm and washed Jimin's face and hair. His skin started to release little blood from the torn area. Jimin's blood, sweat and tears made the water dirty which Suga let drain out and poured fresh water again.

"I am really sorry Jiminah...really sorry. I should have told you that the sugar powder was drugged. It’s my entire fault. Jiminahhh...what can I do now." Suga finally cried. He cried for the love of his life. He knew overdose of any drug can even kill a person. His fingers were shaking. 

Suga thought that Namjoon would tell Jimin that the sugar was drugged. But he left without talking to Jimin. Suga was really helpless at this point.

He ran to bring a glass of water. "Jimin drink this. Drink the water. It will cool your inside. Please Jimin."

Jimin obeyed and sobbed, "Namjoon told me not to take out the tray. But I didn't get his point. I shouldn't do that. Aaaaaa hyunggg I think I am dying. I don't want to die, hyung."

"I - i w-will not let you die ji-minie. You are m-my one and only I-love. I will protect you. In any condition." Suga hugged Jimin's wet body. Both crying like mad didn't want to let go of each other, helpless but desperate.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Suga didn't give a shit to it. He can’t let his boy go out of his embrace.

The doorbell rang for lots of time and stopped. 

But soon both of them flinched with a loud noise. They waited for the noise maker to find them in the bathroom, naked. 

Finally Suga seemed relieved when he saw doctor Hobi run inside with Namjoon.