15. Out of danger

(Taekook back story)
                      (Act of violence)

At hospital,

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and when he saw Taehyung's face, large warm tears formed and started flowing from his eyes.

Taehyung caressed his head and asked softly, "what happened to my bunny?" 

Jungkook cried when he heard the word bunny. 

He hugged Taehyung, "y-you waaaa, M-my *sobs* my bunbun...aaaaaa taeeeeeee waaaahhhh *cough*..." 

Tae patted his back and calmed him down a bit. 

"Don't cry, doll. Tell me everything. What happened with our bunbun?"

"Your guest, Chan, killed... *sniff* him...wahhh" Jungkook again started crying. Taehyung paused. 

What? Really? Mr Chan? But why?

"I will see him, dumpling. Don't cry like this. Daddy will punish him. Okk baby?"

Jungkook cried for another 1-1:30 hrs and fell asleep because of the injection Hobi gave him.

Tae went home.

Next day the doctor discharged Jungkook. Tae brought him home and...Jungkook fainted again.

Why? We will see later. Let’s see what actually happened last night after both Tae and Kook left.

Jungkook went to Namjoon's house and at 11 pm the maid called Jungkook. 

"Ma-master...come quickly. I called master Kim but he is not receiving calls."

"What happened Nancy? Why are you so..."

"Master, Mr. Chan gonna harm bunbun...please come home I can’t stop him..." 

"My bunbun...I am coming..."

Jungkook went back home with Namjoon's driver as soon as possible. But alas...it was too late.

Mr. Chan tore the skin of bunbun and grilled his soft tender meat in the oven.

Jungkook saw the blood painted white fur and intestine in the basin. 

He doesn't remember anything after that.

When he woke up, he saw Taehyung and couldn’t control himself anymore.

Next day when his husband took him home, he again faced a terrible scene. 

There was Mr. Chan's body. His skin was torn apart just like what he did. Taehyung peeled his skin from neck to toe but not the face so that Jungkook could identify him.

All the pink flesh was displayed like it’s in a museum and the floor was painted red. 

Jungkook couldn't remember anything. He collapsed. Again.

...

End of the flashback...

Jin's heart was beating too fast, he was scared. 

"H-how...no one asked where Mr. Chan was again?" 

"Taehyung and master vanished him somehow, I don't know. I was at the master's house for the next one month. I-it was terrible. A human...so cruel." 

Jin paused. After a moment he said with a dry throat, "but he wouldn't hurt you tonight, would he?" 

"No. He will...maybe...he will tell me how h-he k-killed that...that p-person..." Jungkook shivered with the thought.

Jin was silent and suddenly came up with a plan. "Kookie I have a good plan...you can seduce him and make love. Then he wouldn't tell you those... What happened to Kook?"

Jungkook seemed too shy and said, "we never did it...I am not ready...so..."

"But why Kookie? You guys have been a couple for the last 1 year or more...isn't it?"

"Y-yes...but I...I am shy..." 

"I guess it could be the only way to stop him...and maybe he is frustrated because he also needs some physical pleasure."

"H-he is tru-trus-trusfrated?"

Jin laughed, "hehhehe...it’s frustrated. I am not sure but maybe."

"Then I will try...but how can I?"

At midnight~

A maid knocked Jin and Jungkook's door where both male were sleeping.

Jungkook knew it was time to go. He remembered what Jin told him. 

Jungkook came to Namjoon's villa's garage to find his blood coated boyfriend with an evil smirk on his face and eyes full of cruel gaze.

"Come to daddy, baby boy." Taehyung whispered in a deep raspy voice.

Jungkook didn't say anything and went close to Taehyung who didn't waste any time to hug the small boy and paint his white pajamas with someone else's blood.

Jungkook also hugged back tightly and whispered above Taehyung's ear, "baby missed you, daddy. Hold me tight. I want you to have me. I need you, and only you daddy."

Taehyung was surprised. "What?" He pushed Jungkook from hug so he could see his face and asked again. "What did you just say?" 

The evil and cruel gaze was transformed into a surprised one.

"I said...I am shy...so I will say once...okk...Let’s do it tonight." Kookie said and hid his face in his small palms.

Taehyung was statue for a moment and suddenly became super happy. He hugged Jungkook and kissed a thousand times.

"Thank you baby. Thank you for understanding me and trusting me. I will make sure you don't get hurt. Promise."

Jungkook could feel he was saved from the dangerous stories but something else was coming.

******
Word count: 800
Sorry, it was short...
But a smut is coming and I'm working on it..
Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment.
I really like to read your comments.
Thanks