13. permission to love .

After checking up and dressing, doctor Hobi was washing his hands. "Jungkook? Come in baby. I am done." Doctor called for Jungkook who was waiting outside because he was afraid of seeing those fatal wounds. 

"No Hobi. Ask him to be there for a few more minutes. I have some private discussion with you." Namjoon said when Jungkook was about to enter. So Jungkook went out again. He knew how to be obedient.

Namjoon's face flashed a light shade of red and he said, "Hobi. I always share everything with you. I want to tell you that..." he was cut by Hobi, "that you fucked Suga's brother. Tell me something new."

"how did you ...?"                                             
"I was watching your show on the projector in my room."

"Did you?"

"Yup, 3 CCTVs are placed here in this room. And 4 mics."

"You nasty ass." Namjoon chuckled.

"That’s all? Then I am going

"That’s all? Then I am going." Hobi said.

"No Hobi. That's not all. It’s nothing actually." Namjoon held Hobi's hand and crossed his fingers with his. 

"I am confused. I...actually for the first time...I am feeling so different...I guess I am...I am..."

Hobi completed, "you guess you are in love with that boy ??"

"Hmm...I feel so nice and light around him. I always want to see him. His beautiful face and soft nature."

Hobi took back his hand from Namjoon's and said "then you should know that he is not..."

"I know...he is not a nurse. Suga sent him here to make him safe from his step mother."

Hobi noticed the holter monitor where Namjoon's heart beat was increasing as he continued "I hate lies but I can’t bear to punish him for that. I can sacrifice my life just to protect him. I really love him."

Hobi paused. How can he tell Namjoon that Suga is planning to use Jin as a form of distraction from Jimin so that he can be with Jimin. And after Suga gets Jimin, Jin will also leave. Jin is just pretending to make Namjoon busy with him.

(Though Jin has fallen for Namjoon in real life, Hobi can’t trust him.)

But if Hobi told Namjoon now, maybe he would not be able to take this. His condition is not good and it can cause him a major heart attack. And Namjoon seemed so sincere about Jin. 

Hobi thought he would wait for Namjoon's recovery.

"What if he cheats you?" 

"Trust me, I will kill him."

Hobi patted Namjoon's back and said, "Don't be excited. Calm down. And don't come to any conclusion so fast. Wait for a few days. After you recover fully, I have some important business with you."

Namjoon hummed “You’re right. I don't know maybe he would hate me after knowing how many people’s blood had already painted my hands. How many curses have rained on me? Only you (Hobi) are the shield that protects me each time. I trust you the most."

Hobi felt so special but can’t disclose the evil plan now. He just patted Namjoon.

Namjoon suddenly hugged Hobi. "But I want him to be with me. And also I don't want to hurt his feelings. What can I do? Please show me a path to move on."

Hobi smiled softly. "Just follow your heart...that heart, you already killed a long time ago."

"I can feel that I have a heart. It’s not totally dead yet."

"Get well first. Then I will help you to recover your heart again. Don't be so stressed now."

Namjoon buried his face in Hobi's embrace for a few more minutes. And then finally, they parted from each others’ warmth.

Hobi came out.

*Hobi's POV*

Where is that boy? I know he will betray Namjoon. But somehow I also feel he will not cheat. Maybe he really has fallen for RM. But I can't take risks. I have to always check on him. I have to be careful. 

Ohh there he is. 

"Jin. Come here." I called him and he came hurriedly. Today I actually noticed his face. He is really so innocent. And looked so serious for his wounded beloved inside. He asked me, "How is master now?"

Oh really? You are calling him master till now? Haha...so dramatic. You think I don't know anything? Fucking idiot. But actually somehow you are cute. Beautiful match for my best friend, Namjoon.

I smiled and said to him, "Didn't he ask you to call him anything else? Like baby or honey?"

Oh my god. His face. It’s totally red. He gets embarrassed so fast. So adorable. No doubt Namjoon fell for him. 

"I am allowing you to be with him as before. But don't go to do anything of nursing or feeding. His diet will be strict. And Jungkook will do nursing. Ok? I am leaving now. Bye."

I didn't wait longer. I walked out.

*Author's POV*

Jin was dumbfounded. He can’t relate what just happened. 

Jin entered. There was Jungkook beside Namjoon, who was drinking a glass of medicine mixture and made an ugly unsatisfied face after finishing it. 

Jin came near and took the glass from Namjoon. 

"Hyung, is Taehyung here?" Jungkook asked Jin. Jin shook his head.

Generally Jin used to come to call Jungkook only when Taehyung came to take him home.

Namjoon squeezed Jungkook's baby like chubby cheeks, "he will not come back fast today. He has a mission." 

"Ohh...okk." 

Only Jin noticed that Jungkook's face had faded with this news. More like he was afraid. 

So common, isn’t it? When your beloved went to kill someone he would have life risk too. Jungkook should be so afraid for his boyfriend.

Time passed...

Namjoon asked Jin to sleep with Jungkook. 

In the room, Jungkook lies down with a very sad face. Jin finally gets time to comfort him.

"Kook, what happened baby? Why are you so afraid? Taehyung will be fine, trust me."

"J-jin hyung" Jungkook looked at Jin with teary eyes. "H-he will k-kill someone ...I c-can't tolerate t-this...h-he is so b-brutal."

Jin gave him a hug in his wide chest and asked softly. "Does he raise his hand on you?" 

"N-noo, b-but sometimes when he gets angry...actually, he always does something I don't like..."

"What is it?"

"When he comes back after murder, he always tells me how he and master killed that person."

Jin wasn't expecting this answer. "What's wrong with it then?"

Jungkook nearly cried aloud but sobbed. "Those stories are horrible."

Jin just rubbed Jungkook's back and asked, "You know if you tell me the story you can relax a lot. It’s like fear decreases by sharing."

*********
Word count: 1117
Thanks for reading
see you all soon